Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, May 16, 2005
Really bad day...
I just got out of my four exams…I actually took three of them and for the last one I’ll get away with the minimum grade if I finish a project by tomorrow. If you’re now wondering why I am blogging when I have three more exams tomorrow and not getting some work done, well my answer is quite simple: I have some poison to get out of my system!

Why do people thing that students that work choose to have a job as a hobby? Why do they think you can just leave your job whenever you like? Hell, for as long as I worked as a secretary I had problems even for going to buy food! But now, it is unpardonable that didn’t come at school at least once! Yeah, of course, I chose not to depend on my parents for money because I wanted to look cool in my friends’ eyes…No shit??? I think I would have looked cooler if I just had these enormous grades, trust me on that would you?

As you can see, I am pretty mad. I admit I didn’t study as much as I should out of pure laziness, I admit I could have got to the Augmenting Techniques class if I really wanted to, but now, I really couldn’t make it to your class! So if you want, just f***ing flunk me, stop judging me if you really don’t know that much about me anyway. And especially if in the previous years I had the habit of always coming to your class and doing these great presentations that you really liked!!! So, don’t worry, I will study for your exam, I would never ask you to just let me pass. It’s not in my character! I just do the best I can and if I deserve to pass, I pass…

What I liked best about this whole point of view is that I was actually considered annoyingly privileged (you little prick, you don’t deserve this!) for having to take four exams in the same day. Yeah, of course, I have to finish a two hours’ exam in just one to get to the next! I wonder why I don’t feel that privileged.

I didn’t come to school, now I pay by having this busy schedule…Don’t you think it’s quite enough? Can you imagine the stress in only thinking how to get through four exams? Do you know it’s not even legal, according to the Faculty rules, to make me take that many in a day? I wonder why it is forbidden…Of course, because it is a favor they’re doing to me!

And finally, you know what? At the end of the day my parents and I are the only ones who really deserve an explaining for this whole situation. And we know it was the best choice I had! Speaking of which, my mom actually said that if there is no need to pass all the exams now, I shouldn’t bother! I never thought my grade obsessed parents would ever come to that conclusion!

But, oh, well, the teachers that I really like do behave different…And when I see them I do feel ashamed. I mean today, at the AT exam (look up), one of the papers I brought was a not what it should have been at all…And that wasn’t the only time I did that! I should somehow apologize for these things, here would be the best place – sorry, George and Bradut, I really didn’t read much for the exam today. Pretty stupid site analysis too :))

So now I’m gonna publish my blog, feel better and very proud of my deed and hope I can do everything I want to do for tomorrow…

A comment from ET. Sorry, but I just can’t stop wondering if there is no hidden meaning in that…Any problems lately??? I am very mean today, sorry about that!
posted by Alina @ 3:29 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5/16/2005 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a lotof steam you let off after exams - I'd have waited untill the day after next!
    I had the same problem with having to work and study - I wasn't working for fun, I needed to eat etc.
    Good luck tomorrow!

     
  • At 5/17/2005 4:32 PM, Blogger sofasurf said…

    Hi Kayla, I come here from Owzy's blog. I know how it's hard to study and to work in the same time, you're treated bad at the university 'cos you're a worker and treated bad at work 'cos you're a student.
    It's life.
    Just keep going on, one day you'll take your revenge. =)

     
  • At 5/17/2005 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm .... mean indeed. No hidden meaning ( u should know I'm not that smart :p ). Just checking up on you. Hope there's nothing wrong with that. Well.... it's late and I've been working for 13 hours straight so I'm going to sleep. Ciao chica

     
  • At 5/20/2005 11:11 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    We will se, ET, we will see! By the way, it doesn't take brains...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.