Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, May 20, 2005
Now I'm back, back again...
Exams are finally over. I don’t have all the results, but that doesn’t matter anymore. It’s over and I’m still very much alive. Tired, a cold that I managed to catch, but alive! The partial results are something like this – I only took 9 of the 10 exams (ran out of time for a project, Dreamweaver actually) and I have the results for 6 of them which I passed. I am about 90% sure I also passed the other 3, so up to now, it looks pretty good!

Yesterday and the day before I stopped by Oana’s, and as she saw me tired and all, she once fixed me a very nice fruit salad and the next day a frappe with chocolate cookies! I’m pretty spoiled when I have a lot of exams! Should do that more often…

I got a piece of advice from George: not to publish my posts when I’m angry. I’ll keep that in mind but still am not sorry for my previous blog…My focusing on the next exams was more important at the time.

I started reading Franz Kafka’s “Metamorphosis” last night. I can’t tell how great reading something that wasn’t school related felt! I missed it so during these two weeks and a half…I really didn’t appreciate the pleasure of reading a book I liked until I didn’t have time for it.

I also saw “The Jacket” last night. Very interesting movie, quite optimistic at the end, quite shocking at times – as part of a treatment, patients were immobilized in a special jacket and locked in a drawer resembling to those they use at the morgue – and with a very well chosen question at the end: “How long do we have?”
Books, movies – the bare necessities of life! Now I just have to find time for a club…
posted by Alina @ 11:35 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5/23/2005 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry was away this weekend to Sunny(!) Plymouth... Will post myself soon.
    So what will you do for the summer now? No exams etc... Get a job?

     
  • At 5/24/2005 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouch! Why do I think I know what the first part of the post is about?

     
  • At 5/24/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Ouch indeed. But trust me, what i planned to write was a lot worse. Time was on your side, this time! So...be thankful :)

     
  • At 5/24/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I have this feeling we are talking about different things or a different post maybe...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.