Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, June 06, 2005
Are women crazy?
The idea for this post was given by Mohamed’s conclusion about women: they are definitely crazy!

And I thought that, as everything revolves around us anyway (“I want to be the greatest programmer ever, have lots of money, start my own company, bla-bla, to then get married to a much younger woman, deadly beautiful to show off to my accomplished businessman-friends”), I should take the time to look further into this issue. Some see us as sex toys whose only purpose is to sometimes distract men from their great metaphysic experiences, “lovable nullities”, as Emil Cioran called us (this would explain why I refused to read his books until my first year at the University I guess), others see us as what we really are – creatures with their own qualities and flaws. Yet everybody complains we are totally deranged, irremediably insane, crazy beyond doubt, thus no man can understand us.

So, these are some habits considered to be weird, unnatural, crazy, abnormal….

Women are happy when they see another woman that looks worse then them, and completely depressive when they see one who looks better.

They are convinced beyond doubt men pay attention to all the details, just like they do, thus creating elaborated tragedies that start with the way a simple sentence could be interpreted.

They spend more time checking out girls than they spend checking out guys.

They hate men for being mesmerized by boobs and nice looking asses or long legs, although they are Vin Diesel (you can replace my little obsession here with yours at any time!) fans and it’s not for his brains.

They’d do really painful stuff to their BFs for glancing at another woman, but it’s perfectly OK for them (then again, we can tell when men are doing the checking out thingy, but they can’t).

They blame the bitchy, ironic, moody attitude on the PMS, but this mood manifests itself every other day, so…

Hot wax poured on your skin is considered torture by everybody, but we still do it.

They are better at noticing hot men when they’re depressive and dieting and see ugly men only when they’re happy with themselves.

This list could go on forever, probably reaching more interesting parts like – women say they’d marry a decent man but always fall for the bad guy (if he’s incapable of love, even better). But as I was writing it I realized I could find one weird thing about men for every one of them…The only one I will mention is a personal favorite (yeah, women get more attention this time):

They see Johnny Bravo get kicked by chicks and still they want to look like him! (No, we don’t like skinny looking legs and huge biceps! We do check out your butt and we don’t think the upper part of your body is the only one that matters!)

So my conclusion is we are all crazy! God help us all….
posted by Alina @ 2:11 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 6/06/2005 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We all have our crazy moments for sure. Its not about being weird really, we're both weird in our own ways, correct. Men are just clueless by those bursts of craziness by women, have no clue what to make of them, and can't find valid reasons for them. So I'll call women crazy and men idiots, until further info when men can understand what's going on on the other side :)

     
  • At 6/06/2005 4:01 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Let me tell you a little secret! We are clueless as well! We have no idea what's really going on in a man's twisted mind. We're just so good at seeming all-knowing that men actually buy it! :))

     
  • At 6/06/2005 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See, I told you we're idiots!

     
  • At 6/06/2005 4:34 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Funny, very funny!

     
  • At 6/07/2005 11:36 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Guys, if we all reach the conclusion that the entire world has gone crazy, I think we should all invest lots of money in building large facilities, hiring the best psychiatrists, cause we'll be rich in no time!:))

     
  • At 6/07/2005 3:47 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I will keep it in mind! But hey, what happened that you comment this much? You know I am deliriously happy...Still is something wrong????:))
    SO, you wanna invest in the mental illness plan???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.