Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, June 06, 2005
Another surprise
Yesterday evening Oana, Gabi and I were supposed to go visit Bookarest (a book fair that takes place every year in Bucharest). It was the last day and we didn’t want to miss a thing. We got there long after the fair had ended (pretty smart of us!!!) and one of the great things we missed, besides a lot of cheaper books, was the launch of Mircea Cartarescu’s second diary. I loved the first, actually I loved everything I read and was written by him, and Oana was the big fan who lent me “Nostalgia”, thus explaining our sad faces and the strong feeling of guilt…

Oana was keened on seeing the CowParade (lots of plastic or something cows spread around Bucharest), as there were about five of them cows exposed at the “La Motoare” terrace (four floors up from the book fair). Although I had a pretty negative attitude towards those colorful cows (“If you want to see cows, just go on the hostel’s hallway and you’ll see a wide range of cows, no problem!” – I said this in a very bitchy moment), we went, we saw, not very impressive, and we stopped to have a beer.

This is when the surprise event occurred. An about 30 minutes Pavel Stratan (link for Romanian speaking bloggers only, here. Sorry!) live concert!!! That man is a lot hotter live than on TV! But he’s married and has a little girl, so…Anyway, I just loved it! And to top the orgasmic experience of my ears, he was looking right at me (not because of some particular feature of mine, but because I was in the way…)!!!

Oh, yeah, and I didn’t win the lottery…I’m not playing anymore!
posted by Alina @ 5:13 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6/07/2005 11:40 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah, it's them alright! They seem to travel around to world with their cute little painted cows!

     
  • At 6/07/2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I won't delete it! Thanx for the dune and camel thingie....I do love you!:))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.