Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, June 13, 2005
Advertising spree!!!
There are so many ads in the subway that they can drive you crazy! Every bit of space is used, nothing is neglected! The most recent space to advertise is the actual metro access card!!! You might ask why this spree bothers me...Well, it’s not the ads! I always loved advertisements, the good ones, at least…The problem is this: if they get that much money from advertising, if they even use the metro cards, why are they about to increase the price of the above mentioned cards?

Other than that, what struck me last night was an idiot's comment before a boxing “fight of the century” featuring Mike Tyson! All the reporter could say about Tyson before the fight was that he spent his zillions of dollars on parties, jewelry and women…His boxing history was of course irrelevant…
posted by Alina @ 11:46 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6/14/2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Digital Writing said…

    The fact that the tickets are expensive doesn't always have to do with the actual cost. The price has to be accorded with the prices from the European Union countries and believe me we're not even close to those prices! A person from France cannot buy a subway ticket here with 50 eurocents and with 1,2 euro in Paris. It's just not fair if we want to be part of the same "big country"!

     
  • At 6/14/2005 12:45 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I'm sorry, George, but th e French to have a lot more substantial wages than we do! You cannot really expect Romanians to have no problem paying as much as other people gainint 10 times more money pay for a ticket!

     
  • At 6/14/2005 12:45 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    That was a " do have". My mistake!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.