Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, November 04, 2005
Se7en
Tagged by Haal and Nightlegend, so this was a must!

Seven things I plan to do:

1. Read more (for me and for school)
2. Travel more when school is over.
3. Manage my time better, especially when it comes to school projects.
4. See more of my family and friends (I don’t really know how or when though)
5. Eat healthier, even if that actually means cooking
6. Move to a warmer country when I grow up
7. Get serious about the stuff I want to learn

Seven things I can’t do:

1. Not trust people.
2. Not talk for more than 15 minutes
3. Say “No” when my friends ask me to do things I don’t want to do
4. Stop needing to be the center of people’s universe at certain moments
5. Stop being optimistic
6. Watch a horror movie (if I really want to see it, as it happened with The Ring, it is a great effort not to run scared)
7. Give up easily

Seven things I say more often:

1. Yeah, right!
2. Ma lasi? (Spare me)
3. Whatever!
4. Si porcii zobara…(And pigs fly…something you say when someone says something that is impossible/not tru)
5. Never mind…
6. Tinerii din ziua de azi…(Young people these days…)
7. There is only one perfect woman and I am her (with Oana’s approval, of course, yet less used these days)

As for the seven people I want to tag, I think most of those in my blogroll have already been tagged. If someone hasn’t been tagged, they can consider themselves tagged as of now.
posted by Alina @ 9:35 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 11/04/2005 11:36 AM, Blogger tota said…

    "Not trust people"
    Our distrust is very expensive

    Watch a horror movie (if I really want to see it, as it happened with The Ring, it is a great effort not to run scared)


    I dont mind watching Horror Movies, but not bloody types ... BTW,i like that movie "The Ring"
    i think that Girl won the Oscar on part I as the best child who acts a horror movie :)

     
  • At 11/04/2005 11:53 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Tota, I also loved the movie, still freaked me out! :)

     
  • At 11/04/2005 3:01 PM, Blogger loloma said…

    Those seven things you say you want to do... can you tell us HOW to do them as well??? I'm in desperate need of advice here, since I haven't been able to stick to any of them so far!

    Yours, hopeful Loloma.

     
  • At 11/04/2005 3:18 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I am planning to do those thing, that means I dream about being able to and also that I am clueless in what the how and when are concerned :D. Yet, I believe you haven't been tagged, so, you're it! :D If you want to and if you have the time to...If I reach my goals, I will let you know how I did it! Promise

     
  • At 11/05/2005 6:35 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    (Tagged by Haal, so this was a must!)

    I have tagged you also but maybe you didn't visit my blog for long time ,I tagged you at october 26 ,here's the link:

    http://alexandrianights.blogspot.com/2005/10/se7en.html

     
  • At 11/05/2005 9:25 AM, Blogger loloma said…

    OK, I consider myself tagged, I'll try to do it this week-end. Take care and enjoy. :)

     
  • At 11/05/2005 4:33 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, Nightlegend, you are right, I haven't visited your blog in a while. Actuallly, I haven't even gotten up to date with the first half of my blogroll, not to mention I haven't updated it! I apologise

    Loloma, whenever you have the time.

     
  • At 11/06/2005 9:28 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    6. Move to a warmer country when I grow up.

    Let's exchange then ;)

     
  • At 11/06/2005 12:28 PM, Blogger Bokbok said…

    and where is this warmer pays? En Asie?

    comment vas-tu ma belle?
    ;)

    bises!

     
  • At 11/06/2005 8:06 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Rain, you have a deal!

    Bon soir, Boks! Thank you for your visit! En Asie, En Afrique, je ne sais pas, mais n'importe ou, as long as it is warm!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.