Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
5 Random Things About Me
* I am a dog person most of the times but I would kill for any pet right now! I am just a spoiled kit that wants a soul to play with. I do not have the time to take care of it, but I still want to start crying and say I won’t go home if someone does not get me a puppy!

** I am an only child and I envy all those who have brothers or sisters. I would have loved to have a big brother but I have to admit I am pretty sure I would have been his worst nightmare most of the time….Also, I am extremely jealous of my parents, friends and boyfriend. Jealous meaning that I do crave for undivided attention most of the times. This is part of being an only child :))

*** I love books, even if they are school or work related. If I had the needed time, I would read a lot more than I actually do. By the way, I just finished the Buddenbrooks and I have some comments on it…

**** I love going out with my mom when every time I go to my home town. It is sometimes just a quick lunch at Mc (as I love Mc food so much), other times (summertime mostly) we go out to a terrace have a beer or we go to pizza or ice-cream. It’s a great way to catch up!

***** I am in love with this really amazing guy, K.
I tag anyone interested, as always!
posted by Alina @ 10:06 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 10/12/2005 11:11 PM, Blogger Digital Writing said…

    Aaah, now it's the time to remind you I have two kittens waiting for loving caring masters. Pleeeease, take one, it's free, I love them but my furniture is dissapearing under their teeth. And they're getting bigger and bigger.

    For others interested, photos here:

    Photos with kittens

     
  • At 10/12/2005 11:44 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Goerge, I was sure you'd say that! And I would take one...But there really is no point on torturing the poor thing!:)Lately I can't even manage to feed myself properly :))

     
  • At 10/13/2005 1:23 AM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    I am an only child too and I envy those who have sis & bros:) I even mentioned it in my blog. However, I am repeating the same mistake with my son, as he is an only child too:(

    BTW, I am not a pet person at all. Every time I try getting my son a pet ... something prevents me ... I guess it is the pet-phobia:)

     
  • At 10/13/2005 7:27 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I don't know if it's a mistake or not, depends on point of view. As for pets, maybe it's because you know that you'll end up taking care of them, not your son! :)

     
  • At 10/14/2005 12:07 AM, Blogger Charisma said…

    i dont like dogs at all :(
    i had two cats at two different times of my life, but the last one i had to give away coz i ended up neglecting it and my mom was the one taking care of it and she got fed up :(

    i really admire ppl who like reading, i was like that at a certain point in my life, and now i really don have the time or the energy :(

     
  • At 10/14/2005 4:29 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    ***** I am in love with this really amazing guy, K.

    I guess that many of the people visiting your blog will be very dissapointed when they read that!

     
  • At 10/14/2005 11:03 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    CS, why is it that parents always end up taking care of pets? :) It was my case as well with my dog. mu parents fed it and I walked it! Yet she loved me more and was always howling when I left without her! That's a first in dog history, they usually love more those who feed them! :)

    Nightlegend, you really think so? Anyway, if they are old acquaintances, they already know! :)

     
  • At 10/14/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger tota said…

    I Like Pets .. Small Kittens & birds, but i dont like dogs too
    i just like watching them ... not raising them in my home .. they cause lots of dirts & sometimes convey diseases!

     
  • At 10/14/2005 4:16 PM, Blogger loloma said…

    I plead guilty for the second and third ones. I wouldn't dare to plead guilty for number five, since you already warned us you are a jealous person ;)

     
  • At 10/15/2005 1:00 AM, Blogger Bokbok said…

    you're really getting me curious about K, Miss bookworm! ^-^


    ;)

     
  • At 10/15/2005 9:11 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Tota, if you like kittens so much, maybe you can take one from George! I don't know how the little kitten would get to Egypt though:))

    Very funny, Loloma! I am jealous at times, I admit it, but not that dangerous! Not for girls, anyway :)

    Miss bookworm..This is a new one! Who knows, maybe I'll post a picture of him one of these days :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.