Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, October 01, 2005
Last night shift
Tonight was a very interesting one. My two months anniversary with K. My fears of telling him what bothered me the other night. My decision of allotting more time to learning his language. And more important, my decision to never keep things inside as they only create more problems and too much pressure that could be easily avoided.

K surprised me again by getting me, my thoughts, faster and easier than I expected. I haven’t said more than a sentence, not on topic actually, and he had a pretty good idea of the problem. It pleased and scared me a little at the same time.

Then I had a young apprentice on how to have links on your blog and how to add some weather info (I have weather info BTW!). Yes, Sim, may the force be with her! She will soon know how to get the best of her blogger template! :)

This is my last night shift for a while. I am glad and I can hardly wait to get to my mom’s, to that comfortable bed and finally get some decent sleep…I did sleep more today, not because it was quiet, but because I was too tired to be bothered up to a point. When I woke up, at about 2, I took myself to lunch. McD’s again (it was the week of this fast-food with me stopping by in 3 out of 5 days).

You might wonder how I am able to post after a night shift. Well, easy, I have a perfect wake up call: the cleaning ladies come and open all the windows early in the morning! So, with this sudden cool, extremely chilly actually, breeze, anybody can wake up!
posted by Alina @ 7:09 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10/01/2005 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I understand right...you are sleeping on the company time, huh?!

     
  • At 10/02/2005 3:29 AM, Blogger Sim said…

    Oh, god the cleaning ladies... I hate the morning breeze. And yeah, I will soon get the best of my blogger template. Now it's my turn to stay awake at work, not because it would be my shift but because I came here to study. It's impossible to do it at home. I always find smth more interesting to do. Am I posting now? Oh, yeah, I came here to study... So, I'll just go study now.

    Talk to you soon. Take care ;)

     
  • At 10/02/2005 9:29 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    No anonymous, I'm not sleeping, I'm just not fully awake! :))

    Sim, get your ass to studying, I mean it! You will have time to enjoy everything after that exam!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.