Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005
The Perfect Sunday
Well, guys, I had the most amazing Sunday! It started with sleeping late (had to recover after the Planters dancing experience) and just staying in bed for another half an hour (which doesn’t happen normally, I just jump out of bed and rush to get ready for work). At about one a clock we left, having a breakfast in our minds which eventually turned to into lunch when we finally saw the clock.

We left the car in Unirea’s parking and walked to Romana. On the way, we saw the Patria cinema and decided to stop and get tickets for “The Incredible 4”. We then went to the McDonalds for a quick lunch and hurried to the movie hall. The movie wasn’t really that good, pretty predictable and not very impressive altogether…But we enjoyed the actual process of watching it (phones turned off and everything) more than the story.

We then did a little shopping, took everything to K’s place and left to meet Cris for a pool session! It was already 7 PM when we got to Texas Club, a bowling and pool club in Regie. We went to the table, Cris and I were at our best in completely sucking…But we enjoyed being beaten by K sooo much! The way we played was hilarious so we couldn’t help laughing at ourselves. And as K bragged about beating us four times, I have to brag about us, two girls that suck at pool, actually winning one game!!!

I was free on Monday, so I used the day to catch up on my reading and have a long walk from Victoria to the University and then to the dorm. I also wanted to have a quick stop in a park, but I made the huge mistake to stop on a bench in front of the Bucharest National Opera. Really dirty around there! I guess they don’t clean it if they’re on vacation…

My Moday’s conclusion? I am brain-dead! Some 150 pages completely knocked my down! Yeah, it is Mircea Cartarescu’s Journal! Yeah, it isn’t the world’s easiest book to read. Still! At least I enjoyed it, although I was really tired in the end…I guess my brain can’t do more than 20-30 minutes of reading at once and it needs some practice which I’ll be more than happy to provide it with!
posted by Alina @ 1:35 PM  
16 Comments:
  • At 9/13/2005 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A couple is making love in a night club... In a bowling and pool club you can see two girls that suck... Great life in your city!...

     
  • At 9/13/2005 10:58 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9/13/2005 11:00 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, anonymous, I have one comment to your comment: WHATEVER!!!

     
  • At 9/13/2005 11:57 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    one of the great secrets of life is... just to take things as they come... the ups, downs, the interesting, excruciatingly boring and indifferent are all worthy of interest in their own ways...

    what i'm trying to say is, don't worry about the brain dead thing, because we all want to do that at some time and we all do that as magnificently as we can whenever we can :D

    in the end life's about having fun and not getting tied up in knots thinking of what might be appropriate or what not...

    keep well...

     
  • At 9/14/2005 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spit it out, girl! You can do it!

     
  • At 9/14/2005 5:45 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Bart, how can you always seem to view things from the right side all the time? You always amaze me with your way of thinking, your ability to find a reason for everything, explain facts and then draw the conclusions.

    Anonymous, of course I can! Already did, but you know, for my eyes only...

     
  • At 9/16/2005 8:36 PM, Blogger Bokbok said…

    Oh that's okay, kayla!

    You're still young, enjoy life! Once in a while will not hurt, if it does, just deal with it and get over it!

    Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ;)

     
  • At 9/17/2005 9:20 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks, Boks, you have a great weekend as well!

     
  • At 9/17/2005 1:25 PM, Blogger tota said…

    Hi Kayla

    Interresting u have "Words of a Broken Mirror " and "view of a Broken Mirror "

    we can see views in the mirror even when it's broken ? but words ??

     
  • At 9/17/2005 3:24 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    It was a metaphor of some kind. Broken soul > broken mirror. The broken mirror was me and the words for this blog. Kind of hard to explain as it sums of a lot. But mainly, that's it!

     
  • At 9/19/2005 11:13 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you for your visit, EW! Read my archive??? Wow, you must have really liked the blog!

     
  • At 9/20/2005 7:55 AM, Blogger Lavinia said…

    Sounds like you have a great weekend, glad to hear it.

    I loved the "How to Google a potential Girlfriend" post. It gave me such hope...

     
  • At 9/20/2005 11:44 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Of course it is a cliche, EW! :) BTW, I used to hate the guy before seing Riddick...So it's all about the right timing! :)

    Hi, Lavinia, I am glad you enjoyed the post. About it giving you hope, it was one of its purposes.

     
  • At 9/21/2005 11:07 PM, Blogger tota said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9/21/2005 11:09 PM, Blogger tota said…

    is that u in the pic kayla ?? if both pics are for the same person then i like this one more :)

     
  • At 9/22/2005 6:41 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yup, it's me!And I like this one better as well! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.