Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005
The meme LouLou required!
Three names I go by:
Artemis
Kayla
Sadi

Three screen names you have had:
Kayla Vincent
Elena Cristian (for those receiving emails from me, yeah it’s a alias, my writer alias, actually)
Xena, Warrior Princess :))

Three parts of your heritage:
Western – English-based mostly with a touch of French culture
Roman
Oriental

Three things that you don’t like:
PEPSI CO. products
Liars
Stupidity (my own the most)

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coca-Cola
A book – to carry it at least :)
Talking to other people, lots of that…

Three things you are wearing right now:
My glasses
Blue jeans
My pierces

Two truths and a lie:
I am funny
I am good at what I do
I am perfect

Three non-physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Self-confidence
Sense of humor
Having a slight clue about what they’ll do about the important issues in their life

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Eyes
Smile
Cute ass :))

Three things you just can’t do:
Be around insects such as spiders and bugs for more then 2 seconds..
Say I can’t do something without trying it (I’d feel guilty afterwards).
Stop giving people too much credit.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Rollerblading
Listening to music and dancing, eventually

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
See K
Have a long walk
Spend more than 30 minutes reading

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Bora Bora
Dutch Antilles
Any place in the world I haven’t been to

Three things you want to do before you die:
Learn more languages
See more of this world
Have children

Three ways I am stereotypically a woman:
I actually believe women can do everything better
I like going to the toilet accompanied
The attention I pay to details

Three ways I am stereotypically a man:
I am a karate, football, Formula 1 etc addict
The importance my work/career has
My driving skills :))

This is the last meme, at least for a while! I should really get back to my usual posts...
posted by Alina @ 1:03 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 8/30/2005 5:58 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Kayla, so you can really taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi?

    When we were kids, some of my cousins were arguing they could taste the difference. Me and others of my cousins were saying there was no difference. We gave a test. No one could tell the difference.

    If I were there I would put you to the test... only identical cups, no bottles...

     
  • At 8/30/2005 6:19 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    People already tried it and I passed! If it's Coca-Cola light or Pepsi with no sugar (i don't know which one it is) I can tell in a matter of seconds as the sweetners they use are imcompatible with my stomach :)

    I can set a test if you want and put the results on the blog.

     
  • At 8/30/2005 7:28 PM, Blogger haal said…

    love this going to the toilet accompained :) heheheh funny!

     
  • At 8/30/2005 10:56 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Now that I made you laugh, Haal, would you consider translating that message you left some time ago that I didn't get a thing of??? :)

     
  • At 8/31/2005 12:47 AM, Blogger Bokbok said…

    your driving skills, eh? hope not to the extent of being a public menace, yikes! nyehehe...just kidding!

    ;)

     
  • At 8/31/2005 5:01 AM, Blogger loloma said…

    So you wanna go to Tahiti... :)
    Well I hope you get to visit all the places you'd like to.

    Close to where I live there is a restaurant owned by a Japanese couple. They sell good and cheap food there, it's mainly for students I guess. But inside, the walls are full with photos and banknotes from all the countries they visited and you'd be amazed to see how many places they DID visit. I even saw some Romanian lei from the old regime there! So yeah, whenever I go there, I come out with a full belly and a whole lot of new dreams about the places I would visit one day...

     
  • At 8/31/2005 9:47 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    This adds are gettin really frustrating!!!

     
  • At 8/31/2005 9:56 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Wow, I would really love to see that place! Sounds truly amazing, Loloma!

     
  • At 8/31/2005 10:41 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Boks, you should really trust me more!

     
  • At 9/01/2005 8:02 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said…

    Queen, this is impressive. BTW, have you doenloaded Google talk?

     
  • At 9/01/2005 5:15 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    No, Shi, I haven't. I am currently using Yahoo IM and have all my contact there. I'll stick to it for now!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.