Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, August 22, 2005
The famous team building
Well guys, the team building was truly amazing! Mountains, nature, cool people, playing games that my team won :), sleeping a lot, stuff like that! First of all, the villa we stayed in was amazing. It is called Casa Tisaru and it's located in a pretty private end of Lepsa, near the Putna river.

Places we visited: the Putna Cascade, not very spectacular, but beautiful and making you feel a bit dizzy. Second, the Cheile Tisitei reservation which was really breathtaking! Can scare a lot of people away, if not because of the heights, because of the large predators ad!

Games we played: a lot of whist! I actually won one game, but wasn't really proud of it because I only win at this game when my life really sucks. Well, it wasn't the case and I hope it won't be in the near future! Then a game that turned out better than expected - we were divided into three teams, each representing a TV station. The task was to write news about the start of the other TV stations, impersonated by our colleagues. My team won a bottle of whiskey. I didn't even tasted it, as I hate whiskey...Never mind that! For the last game, each department had to build the perfect colleague. I participated by drawing the Linux penguin :)).

The food: really, really heavy! Which was bad, especially considering the fact that our minibus driver had his mind set on making all of us feel sick. Extra treat: watching The Fast and The Furious on the way back, starring the one and only Vin Diesel!

We were 25 employees on this team building and I enjoyed meeting each one of them! They are all fun and great and I still feel really dumb! But hey, I am actually supporting people by replying their emails! And no one swore because of my replies! So I'll just keep up the good work, I hope!

They gave me a red company T-shirt and the access card! You know, I'm a sucker for corporate stuff! And I really am learning something new and great each day! That takes up most of my time and what's left is mainly dedicated to K. So I am sorry guys for not being around that much anymore! Will get back as soon as I can handle 5 emails without asking my colleagues what to do! :))

Till then, stay close by cause this great team building will be illustrated on Views of a Broken Mirror as soon as possible!
posted by Alina @ 6:52 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.