Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005
New job on the way
It seems that all those interviews eventually paid off. I got the job I wanted! I’ll start Monday morning and I am completely terrified! I must be crazy thinking I can learn that much about computers, but hey, we all should really try something completely insane once in a while! So, here’s where I’ll be trying to do my best.

Tomorrow we’re supposed to get together and “celebrate” the fact that Cris and I are leaving the company. No matter how happy I am for the new job, leaving still saddens me! I’ve been here for a whole year and these are the people with whom I spent most of my time…But that’s just life!
posted by Alina @ 3:56 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 8/09/2005 4:52 PM, Blogger Bokbok said…

    congratulations, kayla!

    let's drink to that! cheers!

    ;)

     
  • At 8/09/2005 4:53 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    Congratulations are in order :D, a very swift move indeed... don't worry, if you don't try your best, you'll never know if you could do it or not...

    yes, celebrations can be sad sometimes, you pick up something new and challenging along the way, but you also leave something old and familiar behind you... all things change, companies, colleagues, your work and yourself also... keep well

     
  • At 8/09/2005 5:12 PM, Blogger loloma said…

    Me again...just to say CONGRATS!!!
    Hope everything goes smooth from now on :)
    ...and I'm outta here.

     
  • At 8/09/2005 5:58 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Congratulations.. you deserve it :)

    I'm sure you will prove that you are the best for that place.. and try to make the best out of it for yourself.

    Sometimes leaving a place is such a hard thing, but as you said, that's life.. and that's the way we learn.

    Good luck.

     
  • At 8/10/2005 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations dear :) Way to go!

     
  • At 8/10/2005 7:16 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said…

    Congrats. Prove your self there as well.

     
  • At 8/10/2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you all for your support! You are the greatest, really! I do hope it will all be just fine.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.