Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005
More interviews

Another interviewing day – two more interviews at the same company, actually. One with the department manager and one with an HR young lady that was actually very fun to talk with. I will have a final answer on the 15th, so if I don’t somehow get a better offer by then and they accept me, I will be their new corporate supporter. By the way, I never thought installing an operating system on my PC (which actually gave me a lot of headache) will count for something. It looks like it does!

So if I work there, I’ll have to learn a lot of technical details that will probably help me one day. Anyway, I like the field, it’s IT&C, the field of all opportunities! And I really need a challenging job to start using my brains again! The harder it is to get to be great at it, the better…

Did I mention I had these high-heels shoes on? Well I did…A pleasure, always! I can’t wait to get home and change! Funny, today is my one year anniversary here…I got very nostalgic all of the sudden. Cris was thinking about leaving anyway, and now Gaby, who came here the very same day as I did, said she is leaving too. I will miss this office, I am sure, better said the people here, but it really is time to move on!

posted by Alina @ 3:23 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8/02/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yo C., it's been a while! And a comment related to the topic! I am really amazed! Yeah, I need a closure as well, it will probably be by email, but that's just life I guess...
    Don't worry, I know how to get to Medsana! I'll run to your rescue!

     
  • At 8/02/2005 6:43 PM, Blogger Bokbok said…

    hi kayla!

    good luck! oh well, i think luck has nothing to do with it ... perseverance, right? what do you think?

    keep us updated huh?

    :)

     
  • At 8/02/2005 11:30 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    yes, life is about changing and letting things go and learning new ones at the right moments... you are lucky you have the chances

    nice story today and nice blog too, by the way... havn't been around for a while... i am very jealous of you, of your story of the trip to the mountains, romania is a very beautiful country and enjoyed being their with some excellent people, so different to our "civilised" western europe...

     
  • At 8/03/2005 8:23 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said…

    Take chances when they knock at your door. Calculate them. And yes, remeber that I told you.

     
  • At 8/03/2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, a bit of luck would actually do, Boks! But perseverance is sometimes more important.

    Irina, of course I won't forget about you! The top is harder to get to though...:))

    I am lucky to have chances...How was that? A time to receive/A time to give away...I am giving away the chance of spending time with my wonderful friends at the office and I will accept the chance to meet other great people.
    Glad you like my blog, I hope you'll keep coming back!

    Elementals...we calculate. Yes, Shirazi a good thing to do! The part about elementals is a quote from a movie if you were wondering!

     
  • At 8/03/2005 11:03 AM, Blogger Dilip Mutum said…

    Hi Kayla, It's me Adam here again.

    BlogDay is on August 31st 2005 and bloggers all over the world will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs.

    You can check out this site for more information : http://blogday.wikispaces.org/

     
  • At 8/03/2005 11:14 AM, Blogger Lavinia said…

    Good luck with all the interviews.

    I worked myself up into a ball of nerves last year looking for a place to intern. I kept getting calls from older men who did not want to identify themselves and threatened not to give me the jobs if I wasn't 'nice to them'.

    Thankfully I'm not working at any of those places and I did not have to be 'nice' in that way to anyone (not that I would consider it!).

    Keep getting your CV out there, leave your number with people and persevere. You're an intelligent girl, you'll meet with success very soon.

     
  • At 8/03/2005 11:26 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Adam, thank you for the information! Will check that site asap!

    Wow, Lavinia, you really had a hard time! I was lucky enough to never receive such a request in any of my job seeking experiences!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.