Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005
Leisure chat with Cris
Last night I staid up late, talking to Cris. We were both laughing, thinking of the weirdest things, too lazy at the same time to get up, go to the computer and press “B” to change the music. We were more into making fun of the music we didn’t like and she was asking “How the hell did this stupid song end up in your computer?” How did it, actually? Well, it was copied in my computer by ET when I bought it, along with a whole bunch of drivers that I never use…Did I mention the double cheesburger (Regie style) and the Coca-Cola bottle? Well, we had that too.

I will take a road so kindly suggested by Calliani some time ago: format C…and all. But not quite now! Sometime next week.

Before going to sleep, we watched a few episodes of the Happy Tree Friends series. Pretty messed up cartoons! Really sadistic! Yet all the characters look so cute before blood starts to spread! We decided that was the perfect replica of the Some-twisted-name Grup family (read the stuff of our company here)! We all look cute, but we’re really dangerous!

I’m supposed to meet my friend Oana today. It’s been I while since I saw her. I was busy moving, she was busy taking lots of exams. But we’ll make up for the time we didn’t share, I’m sure!

My YMS contacts, friends and colleagues mostly, have some really weird status messages, like “loosing my mind @ work” or “Toutes blessent, la derniere tue” or “Same shit, different day”. I think it’s because of the heat!
posted by Alina @ 1:51 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7/28/2005 2:04 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said…

    Kayla Vincent -- I will not copy but please tell me who is the other person using this tradmark line? Just curious ;-)

     
  • At 7/28/2005 2:47 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    She is actually mentioned in this post...Her name is Oana!

     
  • At 7/28/2005 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your computer desktop is like your bed sheet. You must clean periodically. And "Format c:" is actually burning down the house :)
    Your last hope :)

    Thank you for chosing a road suggested by me. Is my honor :)

    GOOD LUCK!!! (IF U NEED)

     
  • At 7/29/2005 12:06 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Calliani, right now it really is my last hope! Glad you feel honored, anyway! :)

    Jade, I hate ACs these days! Reason? Simple: my office is the only one at this floor that is not covered by the AC system...:(
    Yeah, Calliani's comment is a bit wicked! :)

    Irina, I know the reason! But my visit will stop at your blog, I'm not coming to help, no matter how much you ask! :))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.