Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, July 18, 2005
After vacation update

So I’m back! Missed me, were deliriously happy I wasn’t around, whatever! You can now be glad or miserable, but I’m back! My vacation was great if I don’t consider the every evening 20 minute floods reports showing more and more houses covered by water, more and more people crying…And to also glance at the irony of life, there’s an enormous fire in Spain, spread on about 17 kilometers…Why isn’t it raining there right now? Because the water is all over here maybe?

Leaving the bad things behind, my diet went well, my Spanish lessons went better than expected, I am still enthusiastic about my new novel and I am glad to be back in Bucharest. Last night I didn’t want to come back. This morning everything changed. Woke up in the morning, a bit sad, but then I turned on “la radio” and listened to “Tortura”, my new favorite song, singing and dancing in the kitchen.

I saw Cris early in the morning. Didn’t really realize how much I missed her! Then I came to the office (I’m sitting at the front desk this week as I have to cover for her, it’s her turn to have a one week vacation) and it seems people really missed me. They also said my diet paid off and that really brightened my day!

Speaking of my diet, I took a break from it yesterday. I took my mom and my friend Mishu and we went to have pizza at a restaurant in Ploiesti. We had never been there before, but we heard others saying it was great. The pizza was really awesome, the ice-cream as well, but the people working there…oh, my God! We were the only customers they had there and it still took them ages to get things done. Oh, well, I still have high hopes that would change soon! All I know is that if it were my restaurant, those employees would have had a really hard time explaining their attitude! I’ll invite you all to my restaurant, as soon as I get one, to check out my flawless services. Don’t hurry to make plans, it isn’t going to happen that soon!

My dad and his wife are at the seaside right now. I just want to take this moment to express my envy! I envy them and anyone else around the sea these days because everyday (to my sick mind) is a perfect seaside day that I am wasting doing really irrelevant things over here!

posted by Alina @ 12:38 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 7/18/2005 1:40 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    welcome back kayla. glad you had a good time.


    pizza? yummy. i would love some right now.

     
  • At 7/18/2005 1:51 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah, me too! Tell you what: you can come to visit Romania for you vacation, and I promise to take you out and show you the best places to get great pizza!

     
  • At 7/18/2005 1:52 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Or you can choose the easy way - order pizza or go out to eat it! :))

     
  • At 7/18/2005 3:24 PM, Blogger Digital Writing said…

    So, you can start envying me, but you can start tomorrow, ehen I hope I'll be on the beach.

    http://www.cyberculture.ro/2005/07/vacanta.html

     
  • At 7/18/2005 4:26 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I started envying you earlier today! but didn't say anything, because I didn't want to be mean to you! :))BTW, have a great vacation! And please say hi to the sea for me, will you? Thank you!

     
  • At 7/19/2005 10:41 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Avik, Irina, Jade, thank you! As for the song, Jade, I'll try to translate it for you and email it or something.

     
  • At 7/19/2005 12:22 PM, Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said…

    I Missed You.

    loll

    P.S Kidding!

     
  • At 7/19/2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Missed you too! :))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.