Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005
Two songs I love - Strong Enough and Somebody
God, I feel like hell tonight
Tears of rage I cannot fight
I'd be the last to help you understand
Are you strong enough to be my man?
...................................................................
Nothing's true and nothing's right
So let me be alone tonight
Cause you can't change the way I am
Are you strong enough to be my man?
...................................................................
I have a face I cannot show
I make the rules up as I go
Just try and love me if you can
Are you strong enough to be my man?
..........................................................................
When I've shown you that I just don't care
When I'm throwing punches in the air
When I'm broken down and I can't stand
Will you be MAN ENOUGH to be my man?
...........................................................................
I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts
Know my intimate details
Someone who’ll stand by my side
And give me support
And in return
She’ll get my support
She will listen to me
When I want to speak
About the world we live in
And life in general
Though my views may be wrong
They may even be perverted
She’ll hear me out
And won’t easily be converted
To my way of thinking
In fact she’ll often disagree
But at the end of it all
She will understand me
Aaaahhhhh....
.................................................
I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and
With every breath
Someone who’ll help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest
I will almost like
..............................
I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly

Well, replace the "she" with "he" and it would pretty much be what I'm thinking of...

Have a great weekend everyone!
posted by Alina @ 4:20 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 7/01/2005 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice, so now i must find these songs :)
    I think everybody who knows the power of love will be in the same situation with you. Waiting for that miracle to happen. In reality it is not happening for everybody but who knows?

    I am searching for years, i couldn't find. I see every night in my dream, i can't reach. I wanna fly to the stars, live inside you, sleep in your arms and cry. I wanna love madly, like i feel you all my life, like i burn this world into ashes for you.

    This was from a turkish song i translate for you. Thanks for the post, a really nice one. See u soon...

     
  • At 7/02/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    nice words, it can show that they are more beautiful in their original language. all songs usually are.

    thanks alot for the tip about the comments. i am trying with it. we will see if i am gonna be any good :)

     
  • At 7/03/2005 6:17 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Gee, I feel so strong tonight
    I think I can, I think I might
    At long last make you understand
    I am Mister Rambo Man.

    I’m true blue and love to fight
    With bulging muscles in your sight
    Steroids change the way I am
    I am strong enough to be your man.

    Rambo (I disclaim all associations with Rambo – PM)

     
  • At 7/04/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I'm sure it will happen to me, Calliani! You know, hope is the last to leave you...Very nice song! Remind me to ask you to send me the original! :))

    Doshar, the songs are in their original language! :)) First one is Sheryl Crow's and the second one is a Depeche Mode song. Good luck with the comments, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

    Paul, very funny song! Not my ideea of strenght, but oh well, if everything else fails...:))

     
  • At 7/04/2005 11:48 AM, Blogger doshar said…

    Doshar, the songs are in their original language! :)

    how embarassing is that!

    hope u had a great weekend

     
  • At 7/04/2005 12:05 PM, Blogger haal said…

    Hope these love songs are for someone in particular. I assume you just put them for teh general visitors. You sure know what I mean. RIGHT KAYLA?

     
  • At 7/04/2005 12:24 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    It's not emabarassig, Doshar! It can happen to anyone, trust me! :))
    Well, Haal, read your mail! In a bit...:))

     
  • At 7/04/2005 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a wonderful song? I need more information about that

     
  • At 7/05/2005 12:11 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Which one, Anonymous, and what kind of information do you need?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.