Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005
The Universe in a Nutshell

I’m reading this fascinating book on the time, space, the universe…Lots of physics and I actually like it! Stephen Hawking is responsible for this book and he’s great at explaining really complicated things so that someone like me (during high-school, we were helping our Physics teacher in his poetical quests) could have a clue about what he’s actually talking about. Reading this is really fascinating and it kind of makes me regret not learning more of this Physics wonder…

*Will continue when I finish the book
posted by Alina @ 5:22 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6/28/2005 6:31 PM, Blogger haal said…

    what is the name of the book? A brief history of time?

     
  • At 6/28/2005 7:03 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    I think the name of the book would be "The Universe in a Nutshell". I like anything that's said in a nutshell.

     
  • At 6/28/2005 7:55 PM, Blogger haal said…

    :)

     
  • At 6/29/2005 10:41 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah, Haal, that is the name. I haven't read "A brief history of time" but I will as I hear that one is just as great!

    Mohamed, I am sure the "nutshell" part of the name and the picture is what catches everyone's eye in the first place!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.