Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Door list
As I said before, I saw my friend Mishu this weekend. She lives with three other girls in a dorm of the Academy of Economic Studies and they have a paper stuck on the door with some very funny statements:

1. Nothing bad about women will ever be said in this room!
2. Sweets don’t make you fat!
3. Feel free to say how smart, beautiful and thin we are!
4. There will be no talk of politics here!
5. If you get bored, eat something!
6. Don’t stress out the computer, tomorrow is another day!
7. If you get lonely, call your room-mates!

Every time I visit her I read the list and can’t help laughing! Well, 1,2,3,6 and 7 could easily apply to me and to my blog…
posted by Alina @ 2:14 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 7/05/2005 4:54 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I don't know who said it, but I'm surely looking for him/her (I have the feeling it's ahim though) to KILL him/her!!! :)

     
  • At 7/05/2005 8:23 PM, Blogger Bokbok said…

    no, that's
    2. Sweets DON'T make you fat!

    But I think, number 5 -- that WILL make you fat! haha!

    ;)

     
  • At 7/06/2005 4:13 AM, Blogger Lorena said…

    i like #3 especially.
    thanks for visiting my blog. gave me a change to visit yours.
    look forward to coming by again.

     
  • At 7/06/2005 10:36 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    You are right, Boks, forgive my mistake! :)) Yeah, number 5 will definetely make soo fat!

    Lorena, thanks for stopping by! no 3 is my fabvourite actually!

     
  • At 7/06/2005 11:58 AM, Blogger doshar said…

    mishu's friends sound like a lot of fun. it makes me feel like i missed out on something. i went to college from home everyday and never tried this dorm experience.

    wonder if an egyptian door list would be different? :)

     
  • At 7/06/2005 12:04 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I don't think it would be very different! About the dorm experience, maybe you missed a few things! You should have tried it, but not more than a month tops! :))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.