Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Carry me...
Yesterday evening and today I was really angry with someone. That person didn’t do anything to upset me, I am just so angry people aren’t able to simply read my mind…I think! Or I’m just completely crazy! Other than that, still sending CVs. The Hilton HR department actually replied to my email application. They will first go through all the CVs they receive this month and then call people for interviews. Luckily I’m not in a hurry.

I am actually thinking to get two jobs for the summer. On the other hand I’m thinking of running away to the seaside and work there for the summer! :) But I won’t do that, yet! I bought some cocoa milk we used to drink at the seaside every morning. It was perfect! Especially after a morning baggage-carrying session! I know it will be over soon! I can’t wait to move back to the Regie campus! I know the best places to eat, go out, have fun, play pool, waste time, buy stuff…

Going back to the carrying stuff part, I actually found a theme song for it: “Voices tell me/I should carry on…” We are carrying, trust me. The voices part always made me automatically think of this: “Voices tell you what to do? Then there’s something really wrong with you…Here, have my psychiatrist’s card!” Lol. Cristina said we’ll hear the voices quite soon. I couldn’t help asking: “Don’t you already hear them?” It amazing how we can turn this arm-stretching awful experience into something so funny!

Yeah, I’m still angry with you! Maybe you’ll one day pay for all this! :)
posted by Alina @ 11:57 AM  
14 Comments:
  • At 7/06/2005 12:18 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    Hey Kayla, you should come work in Egypt for the summer. Looks like you're into tourism. You'll get a job easy here.

     
  • At 7/06/2005 12:20 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Mo, don't tempt me! Cause you'll end up with my English CV on your email and me coming there with the speed of light! :))

     
  • At 7/06/2005 12:25 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Promise I will, C! Promise I will! :))

     
  • At 7/06/2005 12:57 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    Sure, send me your cv. That'll be a good change for sure. In the meantime check these sites: http://www.careeregypt.com and http://www.thejobmasters.com/default.asp

     
  • At 7/06/2005 1:46 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I'm checking the sites right now! :)

     
  • At 7/06/2005 2:04 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Ok, settled! I have to know Arabic in most cases...So will postpone it for now :)) But I'll keep an eye on the sites, just in case someone is willing to hire an English speaking Romanian! LOL

     
  • At 7/06/2005 2:34 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, Irina, I will forget the person eventually, I know that! And yeah, introvert - that's not me! The problem is I cannot speak my mind at the moment and it's driving me crazy! That's all..:))
    "But then,... which country wouldn't I?!?" - yeah, visit them all, that's how I see it! BTW, Irina, where are you going? (U mentioned you're leaving the country)

     
  • At 7/06/2005 2:42 PM, Blogger haal said…

    Well, Kay, I would be equally furious if a 'close' person doesnt read my mind. Other than that, normal people better not read my mind, and be left in the darkness of what I think.

    Come to egypt. cm'on. It would be fun. Oh, NO!! On a second thought, dont come. It is too hot for 'cairo'. GET IT???

     
  • At 7/06/2005 2:46 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, Haal, there are two people here who have a clue who I am talking about, that is Miss_Scorpio, aka my friend Cris, and you...GET IT??? LOL
    I would love to go to Egypt or another forein country and just work double shifts for a year (then again I prefer Egypt cause it's, y'know, Egypt, and I have inside info)! But yeah, maybe it would be too hot for "cairo". :))

     
  • At 7/06/2005 2:46 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    What's going on with my spelling today???I am still sleeping folks! Read the next post for the reason...:))

     
  • At 7/06/2005 3:27 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    Oh, enough with the "Cairo" stuff. I'll find you a job in Hurghada or Sharm ElSheikh, were all the people who work there are nonEgyptians and don't speak Arabic. And you'll be away enough from "Cairo" to avoid the heat!

     
  • At 7/06/2005 3:39 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    C'mon, Mo, You know Haal and I are just having a little fun! I would actually like to stay away from any biased nonEgyptian info, BTW. But if you can find me a job there that can allow me to spend time in the middle of the Cairo heat, I'll just have to love the nonEgyptians! :))

     
  • At 7/06/2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    And besides, I cannot stay away from heat! I'm firy, remember???lol

     
  • At 7/06/2005 4:07 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I'm sure you'll do great as an English teacher! And besides, you have your blog to keep in touch with everybody! I'm sure you'll just love it there and won't even be able to understand where time flies.:))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.