Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, July 22, 2005
It's a strange world we live in!
Last night I went out with my University colleagues and let me say it was better than expected! First of all, I expected it to be something like 3 or 4 of us, Cris and I included. But there actually were about 10 people that came and we decided to make a new yahoo group (only our group) to easier keep in touch and to make these outings a long lasting habit. We didn’t stay long, but it was to so fun that it really didn’t matter.

At about 9.30 pm, we left and decided to walk home, as it was a 40 minutes walk. But choice! Some idiot gypsy thought it would be a good idea to steal my golden necklace that I had since I was ten! Well, if I needed any sign that I am pretty privileged, let me tell you that in these situation, you can pretty much kiss the necklace good-bye and get beaten if you try anything. Mine didn’t want to leave me, it seams. It got broken, but it remained around my neck! I took it in my hand and squeezed it really hard all the way home. This was a special gift from my mom on my tenth birthday and I think I would have cried for three days if he had gotten it!

My tests today…Wow, I’m still pretty dizzy! I sent my CV thinking “If they don’t find someone that great both in English and computers, maybe they’ll settle for me!” I really don’t know that much about servers, type of servers and types of viruses. But they called and I though, well I’m just lucky. I went there and almost started laughing when I saw the first part of the English test. Let me tell you the English part of the test was really easy. Hadn’t it be combined with client support techniques and extremely nice questions about operating systems, servers and viruses, it would have been piece of cake! But it wasn’t! So, I don’t really know what they actually wanted…

Wait, I just got a phone call. They called me and said that the test was ok and that they want me to go back there on Tuesday for and interview with the HR department. OK, things are really twisted! And I thought I completely sucked! I actually asked her: “Really, the test was ok?” and she said it was. Oh, well, I’ll keep you posted!
posted by Alina @ 3:52 PM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.