Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Two down
Well, it’s almost 5 am, which means about 2 more hours to go of my shift. I am quite tired, as I refused any coffee tonight. Not because I don’t need it, but because I hope and pray for a deeper sleep…People are moving in my dorm, so it’s not an easy task to sleep during the day

Other than that, the Buddenbrooks start to grow on me. It is actually impossible not to fall in love with Tony and her childish, yet so full of pride attitude. As far as I am concerned, she’s the character that most deserves to go ahead with reading the 700 pages of this huge book.

I am also sure I amazed my colleagues with my need of warmth…I am always cold, most surely the only one at this floor that is cold all the time. The AC is heating the atmosphere, but apparently, not enough for me. Sometimes I think I am lizard-like: I need a lot of heat and my body loses it way too quickly.
posted by Alina @ 6:05 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9/28/2005 8:27 AM, Blogger saurav said…

    dont take coffee more than once or twice in a day ... if u want a good sound sleep....
    you like a lizard ? hahaha... ok, you are the only pal of mine who's not a human being.....hahaha..(kidding)..

     
  • At 9/28/2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Charisma said…

    Im kinda like you Kayla, i live in the hottest country on earth and the air conditioning systems everywhere is just too much for me, im always the only one at work with a jacket in a country which has no winter!

     
  • At 9/28/2005 8:52 PM, Blogger tota said…

    for me i prefer being cold than feeling the heat, it's very known about me, i cant stay without AC :)

     
  • At 9/29/2005 12:32 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, Avik, us half-lizard-half-humans appreaciate your friendship! :))

    CS, if I ever come to Egypt, then it will be two persons wearing a jacket!

    My dearest Tota, please come to visit Romania sometime in January or February! I bet you will change your opinion. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.