Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005
One down, four more to go!
My first night shift at the new job. Actually, a lot easier than I expected, especially as it was the first night and I always feel tired on those, as I don’t get to sleep much before work. This time I played it smart: woke up at 5 am, so I got to sleep for about 5-6 hours during the day. It is not 5.46 and in less than one hour and a half I’ll be off to my bed. I cannot really say when time passed. I answered emails, had some chat sessions, no phone calls…yet I didn’t get bored and I never even had time to feel tired.

I also had a long conversation with Tota on messenger, changing opinions on school, work and books. And coffee with or without milk :)

Enough for now, a bit to tired for meaningful writing…
posted by Alina @ 5:51 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9/27/2005 7:32 AM, Blogger saurav said…

    night shifts are quite hectic...fortunately i didn't go through it...

    BTW : I saw a link of my blog in ur site. Plzzz update it.

     
  • At 9/27/2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Charisma said…

    oh night shifts could be quite hectic, but it seems you have it under control so far :)
    good luck!

     
  • At 9/27/2005 4:55 PM, Blogger Bokbok said…

    hi kayla!

    so how're you feelin'? it's just a matter of getting used to it.

    repose-toi bien!

    ;)
    boks

     
  • At 9/27/2005 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to the night live. I like night. Actually, I think i had been borned to live like batman, in the darkness of night.

     
  • At 9/28/2005 12:46 AM, Blogger tota said…

    It's Nice that you liked your first expreience with the night shift & i may stick there with it in your memory as i was attending it with u ;)

     
  • At 9/28/2005 12:46 AM, Blogger tota said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9/28/2005 1:05 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hi Avik! Sure, asap! I apologise for the long delay...

    Charistmatic Soul, you said it: so far! :)

    Bon soir, Boks! Oui, j'essaye me reposer tres bien. I'm at the trying part right now :)

    iknathon2, well I like night as well, but I guess for other so much better activities, such as sleeping :)

    Of course, Tota, what else was I to link it to?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.