Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, April 14, 2006
Tagged by MoonLightShadow
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
“Nothing, nothing”, she answered vaguely – DH Lawrence, Women in Love.

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Pass, would look silly doing that in office full of people! :D

3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A part of Interview with a Vampire, before falling asleep.

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
11.30 AM.

5.Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11.42 A.M.

6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air conditioning, chairs squeaking, people talking…

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning, taking the cab to work. Quite chilly, actually!

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Some of the blogs I usually read.

9. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and jeans. And an orange jacket

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes I did, but I cannot remember what, forgot after waking up…

11. When did you last laugh?
This morning.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Clocks, posters, boards, maps, schedules, you name it.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not that I can tell it apart of the ordinary, which is pretty weird most of the days.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Nice pass-time right now.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Ice Age, laughed my heart out.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A hotel and a nice car.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I actually will be very famous soon…:D

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Replace the male/female roles, social standards bla-bla to see if they can take it for more then 3 days…I predict mass suicides :D

19. Do you like to dance?
I actually love it.

20. George Bush.
Ignore mode usually applied to stupid leaders…

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I have no idea…Actually this is a problem of mine for a while: what names should I choose for my kids, especially for my daughter. None seems hateproof choice for whenhe/ she grows up :D

22.Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Explained above.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes.

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I imagine He would not be waiting exactly at the gates. But a “you did ok, kid” phrase would definitely make my day!

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Again, to the remaining lazy girls (I do include myself) from the Girls’ club…
posted by Alina @ 11:59 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 4/14/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Ali Ambrosio said…

    Hi Alina!!

    Thanks for your support with the Fulbright application. I am still developing my research idea, but hope it will be a good project.

    I love your photos from the blog!

    I've also decided to copy this meme onto by blog. I enjoyed your answers!

    keep well,
    Ali

     
  • At 4/14/2006 2:25 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hey Ali, I am sure it will be a great project!

    As for the meme, sure, please do so! Glad you like it and can't wait to see your replies :)

     
  • At 4/14/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger tota said…

    Replace the male/female roles
    Funny ! :) … Like what?

    What is the last film you saw?
    Ice Age,

    Ice age is one of my favourite movies .. I never stop laughing every time I watch it, specially on that creature which looks like a squirrel

     
  • At 4/15/2006 4:15 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    I've done it. Let me know what you think ;)

     
  • At 4/15/2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Tota, I was thinking of replacing absolutely everything. Perception of society, opportunities, all of it...Men staying home with children, cooking and also going to work and stuff like that :)

    As for Ice Age, there is a little mistake, it is Ice Age 2 :). As for the squirrel looking creature, I have one at home: K loves to imitate it! :D

    Safiya, will check it out asap!

     
  • At 4/15/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Thank you Alina :)

     
  • At 4/15/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Welcome Moon! Anytime :)

     
  • At 4/20/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said…

    Alina, I wanna do this so I shall post my answers soon on my blog :) Lovely answers as usual ;) Be well.

     
  • At 4/22/2006 9:09 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Glad you liked it, Marwa, hope to see your answers soon :)

     
  • At 4/24/2006 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is like those things some used to keep in gymnasium (some even in highschool) .... sooo many questions. Nice answers, though ;)

     
  • At 4/24/2006 1:29 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, it is kind of like those notebooks, oracles as they called them!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.