Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, April 01, 2006
Plan-like update

Reasons why you haven't seen me that much these days:

  • I've been to this 8 hour/day training followed by some 2-3 hours of my own job for 4 days in a row. When it finally finished I caught a terrible cold
  • I had another test this week...It never ends for me
  • I had a lots of plan to do

All the things I need to do this weekend and next week:

  • Do my cousin's English homework...:(
  • Go to Ploiesti and spend some time with my mom before my Bday - I made a huge scene when she told me she would not be home this weekend, crying like a baby and all, so she changed her mind...I still wonder how she manages to put up with me after all these years!
  • Bday party with colleagues from work - bowling and drinks on the menu! I've never played before and am terribly afraid will be dragged along by the ball...(to much cartoons watching) I've been warned that, given I am so tiny, I might be taken for the actual ball....It's gonna be fun all the way!
  • Romantic dinner with K on my actual birthday. It's a weekday this year, but I'll make it worth while anyway...
  • Bday party with friends consisting in dinner at a restaurant we like (it's name in English is bear-cub...)
  • Take another test :)

Will blog more, promise...Will read more of your blogs and post comments, promise!

posted by Alina @ 4:46 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 4/01/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger m0tasim said…

    welcome back, hope your cold got any better.
    it really is cool when u have a busy week, it just flies by and one week later u find your week had past !
    and ofcourse a big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALINA!!! YaaaaaaaaaY!
    have a great time, and btw, when you are bowling, don't worry that you get dragged by the ball, no, u should just worry about dropping that heavy thing on your foot. ouch! we dont want you spending your romantic dinner with K limping.
    :)

     
  • At 4/01/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    A very big Happy Birthday Alina.. may all your coming years be filled with joy and happiness, and may the years bring you all what you want :)

    Wish you did well with your test, and wish you do well in the coming one.

     
  • At 4/02/2006 2:11 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    I hope you get well soon, have a great birthday and wish you good luck with your tests! :)

     
  • At 4/02/2006 12:27 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alina
    <:o) :)))

     
  • At 4/02/2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    oh dear, you have really busy days but i guess a birthday celebrated well will make up for most of that...

    from here in holland, i raise my glass to toast your health and wish you the wonderfullest of birthdays ;-)

    keep well...

     
  • At 4/02/2006 6:18 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    hope you have a great birthday Alina!

    and hope your schedule will get lighter soon. :)

     
  • At 4/03/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Motasim, thanks! And it all went well, no limping this time! :D

    Moon, thanks, same to you, will find out all about the test soon enough!

    Safyia,Rain, thanks a lot! You're always sweet!

    Sarah, no cake :( But lots of other amazing gifts! And will hava a piece of cake at the restaurant today! Will think of you when I do that! :D

    Bart, all this celebrating is indeed compensating for everything! Thanks a lot!

    Doshar, thank you! As for my schedule, yeah, 2 years from now I think :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.