Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006
Tagged by Marwa
I live: in Bucharest, Romania, Europe
I work: for an IT company
I talk: too much and too loudly at times
I wish: people could pick on me for relevant stuff, I could write again, I could have more time for what I love doing and lots of other stuffs…
I enjoy: dancing, reading, walking, seeing new places, meeting new people, learning new things, watching good movies, listening to music, almost any kind of music, having my large amounts of Coca-Cola each day, acting on how I feel…
I look: like my parents; some used to say, back when I had short hair that I looked like Demi Moore. I always rejected it, I dunno why.
I find: it hard to like people all the times…and even harder to feel good at all times, a mood spoiler is so easy to find!
I smell: like Dune, one of the old favorites.
I listen: to some people without getting bored, ever. Such were the travel stories of my step dad, God rest his soul.
I hide: a lot of anger and bad feelings lately. The good parts should always be shared, the bad parts, only when you just can’t take it anymore…
I pray: for all that I am to come back to me, all the strength, all the joy of life, all the creativity. I would also pray for tranquility, but that has never been a part of me, so I’ll just pass…
I walk: a lot, especially when it’s sunny. I walk because I am too happy or too sad, or simply because I just need to see the people around me
I write: used to is the correct tense here…Or will write, hopefully!
I see: dead people! Not really, thank God!
I sing: only when surrounded by people who love me very much (to bare with me) or when alone)
I laugh: a lot, most of the times
I can: dance! I can try to cook, but it almost always turns into a disaster area :D
I Watch: anything that is on, when I have time for the TV set
I learn: a lot of stuff in school, work and on my own, if I have the time
I dream: mostly with my eyes open
I want: the list could go on for ever!
I cry: in very different ways when I am sad and when I am angry
I burn: inside and the rest of people and things around me when I am really angry; also when in love, but in a different way
I read: mostly when taking the subway
I love: K, my family, my friends, a lot of silly things that hold certain memories…
I sometimes: wish I could afford a bohemian life…At least for a few months
I hate: only for short whiles…It is just like summer rain: strong, fast and short!
I touch: people, I hope, although sometimes they seem to move away unmarked by me.
I hurt: sometimes, but my friends and loved one always help me trough.
I fear: going crazy, ending up alone, failing, knifes and being threatened with blades
I hope: K and I will stay as happy as we are now
I break: down and can’t stand up from time to time
I eat: a lot of junk!I quit: unchallenging jobs
I bathe: in bath salts and mouse with lighted candles when I like to pamper myself
I drink: to much Coca-Cola
I save: not much, I am a spender
I hug: and love to be hugged back by those that I love
I meditate: when I am really troubled by certain events. Used to do it more often, but even meditating requires time these days..
I play: still love to play games, feel like a child…but would never say no to good computer games
I miss: my mom, friends that I have not seen in a long time
I hold: on to those I love as long as I feel loved in return
I forgive: most of the times. The forgetting part has some implementation errors though
I drive: wish to, my own car, soon enough
I have: lots of treasures, most of them in human form
I don’t: manage my time correctly. I am very good at it in theory, though, I make great plans and to do lists
I made: a lot of stupid things over the years
I kiss: K, at every traffic light that is red when we are driving
I believe: life is truly beautiful
I Owe: a lot to my mom and I will never be able to repay her in full for everything
I feel: happy with myself generally, unhappy with the amounts of sleep I need
I know: a lot of things that I never thought I’d use, yet I find them quite useful at certain times.
I wonder: how many more of this you would be willing to read if this did not stop here…:D


I tag anyone who’s interested.
posted by Alina @ 2:31 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3/10/2006 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I stand _ft._" (?)
    I weigh _kgs. (?)
    .... hehe

    how are you kayla, errr...alina?
    sorry, it's been ages...

    missed you and bart...

    boks

     
  • At 3/10/2006 11:10 PM, Blogger AsianSmiles said…

    interesting. glad to know more about you.

     
  • At 3/11/2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    Interesting info about you Alina, glade you share it with us.

     
  • At 3/11/2006 11:58 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said…

    Hey, nice answers, Alina. Go, girl! I thought you'd forgotten about that tag :)

     
  • At 3/15/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Boks, if you really need to know, 1,58 m and 48-49 kilos :) Missed you too, glad to see you around!

    Asiansmiles, if you thing it is interesting, why don't you try it?

    Thanks Wonderer, maybe you can try it?

    Marwa, of course I did not forget, i just did not have that much time before :)

    Sarah, no commend, already talked about this...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.