Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006
List of Four
I have been tagged by George, so here goes:

***Update*** I've also been tagged by Brandly Your over here for this meme.
Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Reporter, editor, marketer, salesperson and whatever else for “Moftul studentesc” – crappy unpaid job at a student newspaper
2. Editor at a press monitoring agency…six months after quitting, I was still thinking in key words :)
3. Marketing officer at a constructions company
4. Translator for my dad’s company – they were German, we were Romanian and we were all speaking English :))

Four movies I really like:

1. Being Julia
2. The Phantom of the Opera
3. Pitch Black
4. Hotel Rwanda

Four places I’ve lived

1. Sihlea – home village of poet Alexandru Sihleanu and of my mom’s family – for the first 3 years of my life.
2. Ploiesti – most of my life, until the first year of university
3. Bucharest – various dorms
4. Bucharest – Drumul Taberei

Four TV Shows I love

1. MASH
2. Friends
3. Millennium
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. Lapusna – the only time I was actually on the top of the mountain, far from civilized world and ate medium raw fish in the middle of the woods cause we were way to hungry
2. Rome/Fiugi – it also involved a 5 hours Latin contest, but it was worth it
3. Hungary/Czech Republic/Gemany – with my parents, driving around and visiting places for 3 weeks.
4. Istanbul – the most recent one

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Fried chicken with French fries or mashed potatoes and tomatoes and cheese salad.
2. Chicken soup – the Romanian sour version of “ciorba”
3. Iskender with ayran if possible
4. Almost all types of pasta

Four sites I visit daily:

1. DeSales online course site
2.
www.bitdefender.com, all day, almost every day
3.
www.zf.ro – the site of a Romanian financial paper
4. A wide range of *.blogspot.com sites :)


Four places I would rather be right now:


1. Rome
2. Paris
3. Istanbul
4. Bora-Bora :))

More than four bloggers I am tagging:

All those lazy girls from Girls Out Loud :D
posted by Alina @ 1:48 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 2/17/2006 4:48 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said…

    Just saying hi Kayla. I know I haven't been around lately. I miss you darling and hope all is well :-)

     
  • At 2/17/2006 11:14 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    ok, silly and perhaps stupid question... is george family of yours?

    my answers... i'll post them on my blog a.s.a.p...

    keep smiling my dear... you do that so well ;-)

     
  • At 2/18/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hi, Marwa, well I haven't been around that much either, but will catch up, promise!

    Bart, it is not a stupid question. However, Popescu happens to be one of the most common names in Romania :). We are not relatives, he was my professor, actually he still is cause I am doing my license paper with him :)

    I'll stay around to see your answers :)

     
  • At 2/19/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    hello Alina.... interesting tag.

    and yes.. we are all very lazy! (Except for you!)

     
  • At 2/19/2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Doshar, am glad you find it interesting, yet I am also quite lazy these days in what GOL is concerned..

     
  • At 2/20/2006 5:20 AM, Blogger loloma said…

    Hungary-Czech Rep.- Germany we did this one as well with my family some 20 years ago.

     
  • At 2/20/2006 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    With no connection with you being tagged, Yahoo! has troubled news for some of your readers. I think it's important! No hyperlink,so type in your browser the following address : //news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060218/wl_mideast_afp/healthfluegyptfarms_060218162213

     
  • At 2/20/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Digital Writing said…

    See, Alina, I told you when we met that people will say we are relatives, as you changed back to your real identity...

     
  • At 2/21/2006 8:26 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Lo, I loved that trip! It was my first trip abroad actually and I enjoyed every minute of it. Even being sick in the middle of Prague :D

    Bird Watcher, thanks for the tip, will take a look at the link.

    Yes, George, you were right! :D But what can I do, it is not my fault a few million Romanians are called Popescu...

     
  • At 2/21/2006 10:24 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Umm.. I'm considered one of those lazy girls, am I not?!! :D

    Will do the tag as soon as possible :)

     
  • At 2/22/2006 6:38 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, you are Moon! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.