Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006
Aquarium life, not always easy…
As most of you know, we’ve had a nice little aquarium for some time now, filled with fishes (it was about 8 different species, or 9, now we’re down to 7…). Well we bought them, cared for them, fed them and all that, and one could have thought it should be enough…Well guys, it is not…

First some of them died…apparently being taken out of your original aquarium on a terribly cold weather and driven to a new home is not that good for them. Well, I felt bad for each of them and never could do the “take ‘em out and flush ‘em “.

Then the real treat: a few days ago a fish vanished…First we thought he might have jumped and died…But we could not find him at all…I said he had been eaten, but K said it was impossible, he was too big to be eaten. I said ok, maybe he jumped and we will eventually find him…

A day later another fish vanished…Well, guys, this time it was the smallest fish in the aquarium, he couldn’t have possibly jumped! Something fishy is going on in that aquarium!...
posted by Alina @ 4:52 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 2/09/2006 5:53 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Ooops ! Maybe that small one was Nemo!! Watch out Kayla... the others will soon follow ;-)

     
  • At 2/09/2006 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you ever heard that Asians use to eat raw & colorful small fish?!...

     
  • At 2/10/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Me, let me tell you something. K actually wanted fish resembling Nemo. But, as Nemo is an ocean fish and is harder to breed and you can't find him here...the guy from the store showed us some fish a bit like Nemo. We did not take them BECAUSE...can you guess? They were agressive and we could only have them in the same acquarium with a few other species..

    Looks like we got a Nemo after all, but a suicide Nemo cause he can't make it to the nearest lake and he will freeze instantly outside :))

    Kingfisher...is that also try for Asian fish???Do they have the habit of eating other raw&colorful&as big as they are fish?

     
  • At 2/10/2006 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not kidding and I'm not talking shit... That's the truth about Asians. They fall in love first, for the...fish! I know it sounds weird, but I can't help!... Real asian customary cuisine!

     
  • At 2/10/2006 10:43 PM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Are you sure the fish aren't being eaten by another fish?

     
  • At 2/14/2006 7:06 AM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    sad that... i hope the rest of the fish didn't decide to go walkabout as well...

    in the meantime, I now know what happened to Nemo...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.