Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2006
Stuck in exams
Another exam has passed and one is due tomorrow…As I’ve been working all week, I will do most of my studying tonight (thank God it is not all new to me as I had read some of the exam book before). Then another exam Monday…Followed by a short break…Then the last exam of this session!

So, you can all see why I’ve been so quiet lately :). Things that amused me at my last exam: they gave us their own paper to write on and it was quite thin and ugly. Some students actually were expecting to be given the essay part of the exam to copy it. Are you crazy?

At work it is pretty busy. And when I managed to handle my part of the job quite well (Small/Home-users), I just realized I should start working on the corporate side…That means lots of servers information needed and some Linux soon to come! I am sure all these will seem natural to me at a certain point, but right now I am a little freaked out – I cannot learn all that!!! C’mon, I am not a computer expert. I will be though if I keep it like this!

Other than that, as soon as I finish these three exams, I really should look into some time management books or something. I have a lot to do and much more I want to make room for. And I really don’t want to give up on the things I want to learn/do/experience…

In the meantime, the blogosphere (actually the part I am familiar with) is pretty quiet. Everyone is busy, all of them have exams or lots of work or wedding preparations…As one of my blogger-friends said, let’s wait for the spring, maybe it will get more active.

And speaking of spring, we had some really cold days here…Even -17 degrees (centigrade) at lunch time! I am completely frozen…And totally envious of my colleague Sim who will go to South-Africa for 10 days (a job thing, but still, it is hot there!). They say it will get warmer, but it ain’t happening fast enough for me…
posted by Alina @ 7:48 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1/26/2006 8:47 PM, Blogger tota said…

    Hey Kayla :)
    wish u finish them fine, and try to keep some hours for a good sleep it was my only problem, i've finished my exams thank god :)

    well i dont know about the weather in south Africa, but it's frozen in north Africa i assure this

     
  • At 1/27/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said…

    Kayla: Best of luck with exams dear. It's been raining so heavily here lately, more like flooding. I'm down with a terrible cold and I'm so sick and cold...Ahhh... Life goes on.

     
  • At 1/27/2006 5:42 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Tota, I am glad to hear you have finished your exams! I am sure you had great grades!

    I have two more to go after the one I had today...And I so want to get it over with! :)

    Marwa, thanks! Sorry to hear you are down with a cold. If it makes you feel better, think of this: it is always warmer in Egypt than here :)

    Monica, thanks a lot! The idea of partying aftere these pains sounds sooo tempting :) Maybe we arrange the chat and something like a...clubbing night, you know dance all night, then sleep all day :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.