Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, January 16, 2006
Weekend survey
Some interesting things marked this weekend. The most important one was seing Monica after 2 years and something…We went to this café called Salzburg…Very interesting, bright, cozy, perfect for catching up. Well, we both moved in different directions, both kind of kissed journalism good-bye…Both miss it! It is still part of us, this writing skill that transformed us. We did use everything we learned there, but for different purposes.

We made plans to see each other again, quite ambitious plans, considering the previous gap, but I hope we can cope with the plan. It is amazing how easy it is connecting to certain people that you haven’t been around in so long…

Other interesting facts, I hate distance, just as K does, especially since we have different ways to cope with it. I just want him back as soon as possible. This week maybe? I’ve been spending way to much time at work since I came back, just because I didn’t feel like going home and pity myself for being alone. And as nightshifts tend to keep you away from friends working in other companies, I said thank you for the friends I have at work.

I’m reading a very interesting book, but I will only write about it when it I finish it. What I wanted to say is that’s in English. It’s been a while since all my readings in English have been school/work related. This book just for my soul is therefore quite refreshing.
posted by Alina @ 7:22 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1/16/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger loloma said…

    Hi Kayla. It's been a long time...
    Tried to read some of your posts, catch up with the things I missed. I understand what you mean when you talk about distance. I suffered a lot because of it. But, strangely enough, I also realised that distances bring people together, make them appreciate each other more. There's a good part and a bad part in everything I guess...
    I hope you'll have a great and happy year!

     
  • At 1/16/2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, yeah, we kinda have some plans, for Sunday at least :)Not definite yet, but they are definitely plans :)I know it is not a lost cause..just that it was strange to find someone else that chose something else and also kind of misses it!

    Loloma, thanks for your wishes and the input on distance. There is a good part in everything and that is what we should generally focus on!

     
  • At 1/16/2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    Hey Kayla,
    Don't know why I feel u had a rough time managing ur plans! u seem a little tense..maybe it's exams pressure.

    BTW , I'm very curious to know about the book ur currently reading.

     
  • At 1/16/2006 8:45 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, Rain, it's been quite tough lately, but am getting better. Will fill you in on the book very soon, I promise :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.