Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005
You can't have it all...
I have never thought a few days without you would be so hard on me…You’ve been gone before, but it was never as hard as it is now. Every little corner of this house reminds me of you and hearing your voice on the phone for a few minutes is hardly enough. Got my ticket, got everything, and will soon join you, yet for the moment it is just horrible.

It is going to be a lonely Christmas this year’s…
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for ChristmasIs you...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you...
You baby

I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
You...

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singin
gI hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need -
won't you please bring my baby to me...

Oh I don't want a lot for ChristmasT
his is all I'm asking for
I just want to see baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want him for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas isYou...
All I want for Christmas is you baby...
posted by Alina @ 6:37 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 12/21/2005 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MARVELOUS! Did you really wrote this?!

     
  • At 12/22/2005 1:08 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    No, I did not! It is a famour Mariah Carey song, actually. It is called "All I want for Christmas"

     
  • At 12/22/2005 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...famour?!... femur?... of Mariah Carey?!... Hey, are you O.K.?

     
  • At 12/22/2005 4:08 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    It was suppossed to be famous :)But I'm pretty sure you were smart enough to figure that out already!

     
  • At 12/22/2005 4:09 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    But, hey, if you really want to pay attention to such mistakes, it is reall "did you write". Done, no more mistakes in this post's comments!

     
  • At 12/22/2005 9:10 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    oh dear, this is so sad... if i need to stop and think about spelling and punctuation, what's next, grammar and syntax...

    i hope nobody's going to trash me for not wanting to use capital letters... (secretly, i hate them)

    kayla, you keep writing as you want and as you can, most discerning readers can decipher any mistakes in the context given...

    oh dear... i started out wanting to comment on the song, which i thought was wonderful... it holds a lot of truth if you're able to read between the lines...

    keep well, merry christmas and enjoy yourself in the ways you need to :D

     
  • At 12/23/2005 2:29 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Bart, you should really know I don't give that much thought to this issue..my typos should show it :D Yet I couldn't help not pointing out the fact that we all make mistakes and it is not good enough to ask "are you ok?" as if my brain just exploded and i didn't make any sense :D

     
  • At 12/25/2005 5:56 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    Kayla, thinking of you at Christmas. Wishing you peace and much joy.

     
  • At 12/26/2005 4:42 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you, DCS, all my best wishes to you on this special time of year!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.