Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Don't be fooled by the sad note, I'll be ok
I wish I knew why a room that you are not in is suddenly short of air or how to make it better. I wish I could know why it feels so hard although there’ve been hardly two days without you. I wish I knew who exactly to be mad at for this painful situation. I wish you were here…

So I am back from the city of two continents and I have already started work. And although my mood lacks my normal spirit which some of you find so special, it really has been an amazing trip, far better then I expected.

I started the New Year with new things, my first sun set in the sea, my first “real” profiterole, my first walk on the streets of Kadikoy and Moda at night, after sunset…

In the last days of the year I have also glanced at what I’ve been missing all these years in terms of a real family and got a view of the Black See from the other side…

In the first days of 2006 I made new decisions and once more I realized how hard it is to be far from K, although it’s just an hour’s flight between us. The truth is we are now on different continents, walking on different streets and breathing different air.

In the end I would like to thank you all for your messages and wish you a great New Year, with all the joy, success and other accomplishments that it should bring! I will soon post pictures of my trip and let you know how it all went. Take care!
posted by Alina @ 5:48 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 1/03/2006 9:51 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said…

    Dear Kayla,

    Wishing you a very happy new year and hope it brings you all the best...

     
  • At 1/04/2006 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's good you had a holiday and that you had good time too. In "K." matter, even I dont know what's about (but I can think a bit ... ussing something called brain) take it a bit more easy. I am talking from my own four-year-far-away-relation experience. :-)

    ps. La multi ani si tie!

     
  • At 1/04/2006 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pictures from Istanbul...à la turca, bre!

     
  • At 1/05/2006 12:30 AM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    kayla... just wishing the best of everything for the coming year (and the years afterwards, too :P )

    things happen, moods go up and down, the birds will start singing again and colour will bloom in your life when the things you need reappear, in an instant of a lifetime... keep well, be happy and smile because you do that so well :D

     
  • At 1/05/2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you, Marwa, same to you!

    My dear Jade, yes, you were right, it was great, amazing, spectacular! :)

    Cristi, that experience of yours would help right now. Mine is a far-way-relationship only temporarily, so I am really not used to not having him around every day! :)

    Yeah, Mustafa, you got that right! I see you like Turkish names as well!

    Thanks for the wishes, Bart! And yes, it will be all better soon!

     
  • At 1/05/2006 10:13 AM, Blogger doshar said…

    we know you will be ok soon ISA, you are a strong girl. :)

    and your spiirit is still special. down or not. it gets better eventually.

     
  • At 1/05/2006 10:15 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks Doshar, I am already feeling a little better and it will all be perfect when you know who is back!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.