Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, December 26, 2005
Christmas story
My Christmas was way better than expected. On Christmas Eve, at about 6, I logged on to YIM (I had been sleeping all morning, as I had worked the night before) and I saw Sim online. She was finishing her shift at 11 and Sabina was on night shift. We decided we should have a little party there and keep her company for a while. So at about 10.30 we were there, celebrating. We had a little to eat, Cola to drink. Then Patrick, another colleague, joined Sim and I and we wandered through our immense office room, finding fun stuff to do. On one desk we found a ball (American football-like) and we started playing. Later we found the proper gear to play badminton and so we did :). It was mostly running around than actually playing as we were not very good.

I got home at about 2 am and instantly fell asleep as I was on a morning shift that was due to start at 7. Christmas Day at the office…It was interesting! There are people who have nothing better to do than solve their computer problems, but luckily, for them and us, not that many…We mostly laughed, played games and watched movies to pass the time.

I got home last night and prepared my baggage which is huge! I can barely carry it…Today, immediately after work, I’ll jump into a cab and start my trip! It should be a very interesting one, if I get into the right plane! So wish me luck!

To all those working on Christmas and on New Year’s Eve, I raise my glass to you and I wish you’d find a way to still enjoy yourself, wherever you are, just as we did here.
posted by Alina @ 8:43 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 12/26/2005 1:49 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    Merry Christmas Kayla :)
    Wish you have a wonderful vacation.enjoy!

     
  • At 12/26/2005 7:44 PM, Blogger tota said…

    Wish u spend a real Good Time Kayla
    :)
    and Merry Christmas to u
    P.S
    i didnt know that u can play football lol this is fun!

     
  • At 12/26/2005 10:28 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Merry Christmas Kayla :)
    Wish you will enjoy your trip, and come back with loads of stories to tell us :)

     
  • At 12/27/2005 12:03 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Merry Christmas !!!!

    I like the way you see things positively ... that's the sprit girl !!! keep it up :-)

     
  • At 12/27/2005 12:38 AM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    hay.. merry merry xmass.
    wish ya all the best ;)

     
  • At 12/27/2005 8:13 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    glad you had a great time kayla. you seem like a very fun friend to have!

    not everyone has the gift of making the best of any situation. fortunately, you do! good for you!!:)

     
  • At 12/30/2005 2:55 AM, Blogger saurav said…

    I wish you Happiness and Joy...
    And Blessings for the New Year.

    I wish you the best of everything...
    That you so well deserve.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR KAYLA !!!

     
  • At 12/30/2005 6:27 AM, Blogger idi said…

    Kayla,
    nice that you told us something of how you passed the Christmas days... I too had nice Christmas days... I was with my family and my father had his 71st birthday so I wish you for the New Year that it may be a year full of hope and fullfilment of days which will form you into the person God wants you to be
    Yours
    Heidi

     
  • At 12/31/2005 8:10 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, Kayla!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.