Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006
"I'm small but I'm strong..."
I wish I didn’t feel so lost, neglected, forgotten, alone, misfortunate…but I do! A small thing to all others and most of all even to my self…But it’s quite enough to make me feel like that…Weak, abandoned…Not finding my axis mundi…Not being able to rely on it actually, not able to see it and be strong while relying on it…I so need to be around people. Need it enough to come to work 6 hours earlier, for extended coffee breaks until my shift starts and more work than I had planned to do…
Vuelve, que sin ti la vida se me va
oh, vuelve, que me falta el aire si tu no estas...
posted by Alina @ 2:34 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1/13/2006 12:13 AM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    don't worry... we all go though moments that we don't feel understood or appreciated...

    you are not weak, you are honest, sensitive, appreciative and vulnerable... qualities so many people lack nowadays...

    just hang on in there, let us know what's happening and share with us because you know that the people in the blogosphere won't let you down in the ways people in real life often do...

    keep well...

     
  • At 1/13/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks for the support, Bart! Actually, there are only moments when I feel so bad, most of the day I just keep on going :). Anyway it was a long time when I came back to Romania, not there are only 5 days to spend alon :)Or I hope so :)

     
  • At 1/14/2006 12:34 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Take it easy Kayla....

    "When a person that one loves is in the world and alive and well... then to miss them is only a new flavour, a salt sharpness in experience."
    Winifred Holtby

     
  • At 1/14/2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks for the quote, Me, you are right, I should take it easier! I actually am, as there is little time left without him :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.