Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, January 20, 2006
It’s been a good week!
Definitely it has! It started with a busy Monday. I was also keeping an eye on my IM to talk to K and find out when he would come home. Not yet, he said, no news…But when you think the next day is the one bringing the good news, such a waiting period becomes easier.

Then, Tuesday was the day to go buy the aquarium for K. Wanted it to be perfect and with fish inside when he came home…Well, no such luck, as the fish were supposed to be put in the aquarium after a few days…So I took the aquarium and everything else, plants and sand, and some electronic devices and went home with Sim. She was supposed to spend the night over…When I got home, K’s car was parked outside. Nevermind, it’s been here before I thought, although I had this weird feeling that I would find him home when I got there.

And when I came in, there he was, standing and smiling, as he was very proud of what he had done! I was also extremely happy to see him, but could not believe he was actually there, all that ugly period was finally over.

Now, after three days, I am finally starting to get used to it!

Wednesday we had a little team building activity: going out for a drink. One of our colleagues is going to France for a few months, a scholarship program from school, and we wanted to say goodbye properly. I couldn’t stay long, as I had an exam the next morning.

Thursday was exam day: Fundaments of Information Technology…read Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint here :). My grade was 10 (out of 10), and also found out my grade in English was the same…So, pretty good results.

Still have 3-4 exams to go, most of them quite time consuming to get prepared, but I am at my best in what state of mind is concerned, so there should be no problem.

Other than that, I have plans to go to a ballet on Sunday, together with Monica and K and I expect it to be awesome. Also I am about to finish the book I was telling you about and write everything I think about it. So stay tuned! Oh, and also there might be pictures with our nice aquarium soon!
posted by Alina @ 12:50 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 1/20/2006 1:52 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    That's a good news of your grades Kayla, congratulations :)) Wish the rest of your exam results will be the same.

    I remember 4 years ago I wanted to have and aquarium, but I was scared I can't take care of it. Waiting to see your pictures of it.

    Wish the next week will be as good as that one.

     
  • At 1/20/2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Twain said…

    Thanks for sharing your good mood. Best of luck with the rest of your exams and, as a piece of advice from someone who failed once, don't be overprotective with your fish (like I was) -- it tends to kill them :( Looking forward to the pictures.

     
  • At 1/20/2006 8:15 PM, Blogger DareDevil said…

    I wonder what K will say, when he read your post ?

     
  • At 1/21/2006 6:56 AM, Blogger loloma said…

    hehe, its good to see things are going so well! :)

     
  • At 1/21/2006 7:37 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Hey , Well done Kayla! good luck in the rest of exams :).

    And sure I'm very waiting to know about ur book :) , and looking forward for to seeing the aquarium photos.

    Ballet... wow, it's gonna be amazing of course, i love classics.. they play very good music with the delicate and graceful performance , enjoy!

     
  • At 1/21/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Moon, thanks, hope to pass all the exams. As for the fishes...harder than I thought! :)

    Thanks, Raluca! Actually, we will share your next exam session a bit, due to my online course with DeSales :). As for the fish...or should I say fishes (we have four species now)I hope they won't all die...

    Rain, the book is almost finished, so..not to much to wait! The ballet is the Nutcracker and I will tell you all about it :)

    Loloma, long time no see! Glad to see you back!

    Daredevil, I can ask for you as he reads my blog quite often :)

     
  • At 1/21/2006 3:34 PM, Blogger DareDevil said…

    yes, I would love to hear his opinion, about your post :)

     
  • At 1/22/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    WOW. A busy week, indeed! I hope you enjoyed the ballet. Wishing you the best this week.

     
  • At 1/23/2006 12:36 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    DD, I asked, he had alreay read it, but didn't say much...other than the fact that he liked it.

    DCS, not that much :(. I'll tell you all way. Thank you, all the best to you too! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.