Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006
Free from exams
It is finally over, no more exams to study for. The results for now are as follows: 4 grades of 10 and 2 of 9. Also I am pretty sure I’ll pass the last exam as well. So I am pretty pleased with what I’ve accomplished. My plans are now to only focus on the online course I applied for with DeSales University and my license paper which was postponed long enough because of these exams.

I’m also hoping for a quick trip to the mountains and some skiing. This should be fun as I’m a beginner and it would be K’s first time to try it. Well, maybe we won’t break our necks. At least we will try not to.

Last night I succeeded in meeting Cristina. She said it’s been like three weeks since last time and that we should see each other more often. Well, she’s seen me twice this year, more than my mom. And there are people that I haven’t seen since before Christmas…I should try to squeeze them all in especially since the exams are now out of the way.

On my way home, while waiting for the tram, I sat down trying to read a little. Near me (how did I pick that seat?), a young couple (first/second year of university, high-school eve) were having an after break-up conversation. Oh, man, the crap people sometimes say to each other!...
posted by Alina @ 5:03 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 2/09/2006 5:59 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Impressive grades, Kayla ... keep it up !!
    But do try to see your loved ones more often while you can...
    Good luck in all that you do :-)

     
  • At 2/10/2006 1:17 AM, Blogger tota said…

    Congrats that u have at last finished exams & for the excellent grades, here they dont show our grades that fast & i'm still waiting
    a trip in the mountains, that sounds inspiring :)
    hope u manage to arrange it & enjoy

     
  • At 2/10/2006 9:07 AM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    Congrats! I'm thrilled for you. Now go enjoy yourself!

     
  • At 2/10/2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you Me, I am trying believe me!

    Tota, hope you get your results faster cause I know it's frustrating to wait. I still have to get my grade for the last exam. As for the mountain trip...I am dreaming of it constantly :)

    DCS, thanks, I hope to get to the enjoy myself part soon enough.

     
  • At 2/10/2006 7:18 PM, Blogger Digital Writing said…

    Bine, Alina inteleg, dar Popescu? Of, suntem asa de multi...

    By the way, you've been tagged.

     
  • At 2/11/2006 3:28 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Congratulations on your results!
    However, can you give us any details of the crap the couple were saying as I'm very nosy and find such conversations very entertaining.

    I hope you don't mind, I've put you as a link on my blog.

     
  • At 2/11/2006 10:04 AM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Alina,

    Congrats on passing your exams so well. You should be very proud!

    Wish you a lovely & safe skiing trip with K.:)

     
  • At 2/11/2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Ali Ambrosio said…

    Good job, Alina. See, you managed to make a big, fat pig by feeding him only the night before!!!

    Have fun skiing.

    Ali

     
  • At 2/12/2006 4:41 AM, Blogger idi said…

    Good success in the last exam.
    Till 1995 I also liked to go skiing but now as I live at another place and my friends don't go skiing I stopped it but nevertheless we drive into the mountains of Switzerland to have some fun in walking

    That is sufficient because we understand each other very well and I appreciate their friendship

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.