Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Lazy
A lazy week…yes, this is how it started and how it will probably continue…I cut out of the list everything that could be, important, unimportant, everything that could be postponed. Only work this week, mostly….I needed it, but I still can’t help feeling a bit guilty!

At least I had fun this weekend. We went to a club, Twice. I will never go there again, but that’s another thing. The music was OK, I was glad I was finally going dancing with K again, yet it was sooo crowded that I was acting like a bomb going to explode…Everybody was bumping into everybody…Not that nice! In the end I just stopped caring and tried to enjoy myself and it actually worked for a while.

Sunday we went to the movies and saw the Pink Panther…It was a light, funny movie, a bit cliché, but overall it was a good way to relax on a weekend’s last day.

Other important things this week…I still can read in French with no major problems!
posted by Alina @ 7:13 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3/08/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Alina,
    :) .. i feel it's a bit strange that u consider working only being lazy ..compared to me working is way too much to do :D.
    But i understand , when u r extra dynamic and active it feels very boring to do one thing only.

     
  • At 3/08/2006 11:28 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    alina, my dear... we all need time to get away, to relax and forget because we humans remember and identify so much, we forget to think of ourselves too often...

    laziness is totally different to thinking about and protecting oneself... laziness is intentional idleness in the face of pressing needs, self-protection entails demanding for oneself the time-out to recover, re-evaluate and reconsider... that's the only way a person can grow personally..

    hope this helps, keep well ;-)

     
  • At 3/15/2006 11:17 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Rain, it is not boring, it just is way to little compared to all that I should be doing :) And I feel a little guilty about not doing it all! :)

    Bart, thank you! I know it is normal to sometimes need more time to rest, think or simply stop running...But I feel right now (meaning this year) is not a good time for it! In two year's time, when I will have finished all the possible schools, I will only have my job :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.