Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Yesterday's thought
Isn't it awkward how one gets so fast to where he/she has to be but where he/she does not really want to be and how it takes ages for that same person to get to the place where he/she really wants to spend all the time in the world?

Same trend, today...I hate it how time flies by when you are with the people you love and just hangs when you are with those you really do not like or you would prefer to see in a different environment.
posted by Alina @ 11:28 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3/16/2006 11:56 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Have always had the same thought. Never had an answer.

     
  • At 3/17/2006 10:02 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, Moon, I guesst the answer is in us, as we perceive time passage and distanced differently, depending on our feelings.

     
  • At 3/18/2006 2:10 AM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    so sad, time flies and reality dissolves (if it even existed in the first place :P )

    much of the energy of nowaday living is being put into just hanging on and trying to survive, instead of living and enjoying...

    so sad

    -xxx-
    bart

     
  • At 3/18/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, if at least once in a while we remember to live and enjoy, there still is hope, right?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.