Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, April 03, 2006
My BDaaaaayyyyyyy!

Well, the bowling session was great, no victims! And I got some amazing gifts: a perfume and a book about better taking photos of people (in English) from my colleagues; a lot more money than expected from my dad and grandmother, a blouse I really needed to match a skirt form tonight and gold earings from my mom and a phone from K. He knew my Connex/Vodafone card phone was almost dead, gone, burried...so he bought me an amazing new one. Samsung, as I am a big fan of the company lately...You can see all its features here.

I have spent today's morning in my favorite park, Cismigiu. I've been taking photos of it some time ago and have finished posting them, so feel free to also check my photoblog to see them. Today I've just enjoyed it, but will take more pictures soon, as the lake is up and running again. They dried it out this winter, dunno why, usually it is a skating attraction.

Other than that, I am looking forward for tonight's dinner...We're going to an Italian restaurant, called Quattro Stagioni!
posted by Alina @ 3:35 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 4/03/2006 4:57 PM, Blogger m0tasim said…

    it is really nice when u feel how the people around love u. specially family, coz families dont express their love with the traditional "i love u" but they do it in the form of making u happy. :)
    happy birthday again.
    hmmmm, i wonder what i'll get on my bd... i just hope anyone remembers it :) actually i dont do bd parties anymore ever since a long time ago, on my bd party, i was playing circus charlie with my older brother, he flipped me up, i went half a circle in the air and WHAM!, on the edge of my bed. i broke my arm. :/ so my bd passed with my brother playing with my gifts while i watched with a broken arm.. don't u feel u wanna cry?
    i had a couple of bds after that, but i dont remeber except eating the cake.. chocolate ones, always chocolate ones, dunno why!
    :)
    happy bd again! glad your bowling games went with no casualties ;)

     
  • At 4/03/2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    Glad u had such beautiful gifts , hope u 'll enjoy the dinner as well , have a very nice time :).

     
  • At 4/04/2006 9:01 AM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to Alina
    Happy Birthday to you

    There's your birthday song.:)

    Glad you like your gifts. Hope the dinner was dream-like. Waiting to hear all about it;)

     
  • At 4/04/2006 3:18 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    Happy Birthday Alina:)

    Kol sana we enty tayeba (Arabic Translation, since you are interested in the Arabic Language:))

     
  • At 4/04/2006 6:11 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Motasim, that is indeed a perfect time to break some bones! But c'mon, I am sure you can have a great party if you really want to! And if you tell me when your bday is I will try to remember it! Promise :)

    Rain, thanks, I quite enjoyed it!

    Lou, thanks for the song! I will give all the details soon enough :D

    Wonderer, thanks so much. Hmm...how do you pronounce that?

     
  • At 4/04/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    What cool presents! Hopefully, dinner was yummy, too. I strongly recommend celebrating all week long. :-)

    BTW, thanks for stopping by my site.

     
  • At 4/05/2006 1:43 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Glad you had a nice day and some lovely presents, all this and Italian food too, yummy!

     
  • At 4/05/2006 9:55 AM, Blogger m0tasim said…

    well it's on the 15th this month alina.. are u sure u r gonna remember it? :)

     
  • At 4/08/2006 8:03 AM, Blogger loloma said…

    Happy belated birthday and may all your wishes come true! Really sorry I showed up this late. :(

     
  • At 4/09/2006 12:11 AM, Blogger tota said…

    Happy belated birthday Alina

     
  • At 4/11/2006 8:46 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Loloma, thanks and don't worry about it!

    Tota, thank you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.