Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, November 18, 2006
Walk on a Saturday Night

I discovered a little bar tonight. Red, cozy and warm from outside. Quite different feeling once inside. I had a café latte, which was quite below any expectations I had. I one time experience in a red bar, just like Cardinal Club! That night was perfect! The night I fell in love with Morandi, “Love me”.

Talked a lot of past times tonight. High-school, the first years of college. And Alina, who I was supposed to call so long ago…And didn’t. I miss her quite often, the fact she pretty much understood everything about me. “I see through you” would apply here. As she is one of a quite tiny club, that is something quite important.

Walking the streets of central Bucharest at night. Long time, too much has passed since I last did it. And I should do it more often, just like other things I keep postponing.

Looking through my playlist, I found another of my many theme songs. Los Canos, Nina. One of the many signs one gets and chooses to ignore. And as I am not sure which is the song of the day, I will leave you with the next random song chosen by Winamp.

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away
If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain

Do you need some time...on your own
Do you need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone
I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you

Sometimes I need some time...on my
own Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain, ohhh yeahhh
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain


Don't ya think that you need somebody
Don't ya think that you need someone
Everybody needs somebody
You're not the only one
You're not the only one

posted by Alina @ 10:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.