Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, December 15, 2006
Song of the Day
There's something we all end up wanting eventually. The closeness, the warmth, the protection and the adventure of it...Too bad it is so fragile, so predisposed to endings which are never happy. So here is one of my favorite love songs. Enjoy...

I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts
Know my intimate details
Someone wholl stand by my side
And give me support
And in return
Shell get my support
She will listen to me
When I want to speak
About the world we live in
And life in general
Though my views may be wrong
They may even be perverted
Shell hear me out
And wont easily be converted
To my way of thinking
In fact shell often disagree
But at the end of it all
She will understand me
Aaaahhhhh....

I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and
With every breath
Someone wholl help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest
I will almost like
I dont want to be tied
To anyones strings
Im carefully trying to steer clear of
Those things
But when Im asleep
I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly
Though things like this
Make me sick
In a case like this
Ill get away with it
Aaaahhhhh....

Depeche Mode - Somebody

Crossposted at Light Within.
Tags: Depeche Mode, Somebody, Lyrics, Song Lyrics
posted by Alina @ 4:41 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 12/16/2006 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i came across ur blog, and i read some posts, and i was really enticed to talk to u, something mysterious about u is just very alluring,i sent u an invitation from my hotmail address to ur yahoo address, requesting to add u to my list of contacts,so... do u take friends ?

     
  • At 12/16/2006 9:16 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    Lovely words Alina, very warm and sincere.
    Good Choice,

     
  • At 12/18/2006 4:25 AM, Blogger tota said…

    And the adventure is never ending even with the "they lived happily ever after" it's only the beginning of it …
    Did you draw that yourself?

     
  • At 12/18/2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Will check my mail Anonymous!

    Won, thank you!

    Yes, very true Tota. No, I just found the drawings on google...I am not that good at it.

     
  • At 12/18/2006 11:46 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Anonymous, your invitation did not make it to my email account.

     
  • At 12/18/2006 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alina, do you have the mp3? can u send? thx.

    The drawings are really nice btw, whose is it?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.