Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Japanese Garden
Silviana and I decided we should have a Japanese Garden in our new apartment. You know, sand, stones, neatly designed models on the sand. The real deal.

It will however be a miniature garden, somewhat like the photo below. And it will probably also host my cactus, Kimmy, and her bamboos. Not quite traditional, I know, but there’s no other more appropriate place in the house for them.

Now, my room will be a mixture of Japanese culture, Turkish symbols, modern technology (my laptop), lots of light and whatever else I can put my mind to. Sounds just about right, don’t you think?

In other words, I am waiting for the sun to finally show up for work. The weather reports stated he should be in by now. But he's not. Has anyone seen him?

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 1:35 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 2/28/2007 9:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Kimmy the Cactus? After the Kimmy Van Kooten poem? Clever... :)

     
  • At 3/01/2007 9:59 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    No, Andy, no relation there. I wanted Kenny first, but that name is related to sudden death to much. Then I chose Kimmy cause I did not need to decide if it was a boy or a girl :D Name works on both.

     
  • At 3/01/2007 1:32 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    I chose Buţu for mine for that same reason. By the way, I saw the sun today, up in the sky on, bright and warm. So... There... :P

     
  • At 3/01/2007 1:33 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hehe, funny name. Yeah, today he made a grad entrance :) But yesterday he was hiding :)

     
  • At 3/03/2007 2:06 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    can we have more pictures please - I'm very nosy about other peoples homes! :)

     
  • At 3/03/2007 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am coming to see this ;-)

     
  • At 3/03/2007 10:35 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Safiya, it is just a project now, I will have photos when it is done.

    Shi, really? Ok, I will let you know when it's ready.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.