Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Sunday, February 25, 2007
You have to love weekends!
It started Friday evening. I left the office quite late, again. And went to my place with Silviana with one purpose in mind. Change my hair color :) Two hours later, lots of pain and lots of laughs, it is done. As my hair was all wet and I kinda fell asleep instantly, I did not see the results. I saw a little something at about 2 am (don't ask what I was doing up at that time, cause I still don't get it). Then in the morning I met the Morticia/vampire person/etc in me :D Yeah, my hair is all dark brow (almost black) again. Photos - coming soon.

I now look more like my mom, I remember daily that I wanted to live with the Apaches because of a book called Winnetou, and that I really like myself with darker hair.

Oh, I also managed to see "Monty Python and the Holly Grail" after two attempts that ended up with my falling asleep at the exact same moment of the movie. It is quite funny though, in a very silly kind of way. An interesting comedy that I recommend to you all.

Later on Saturday night I met Cris V. Had not seen her in ages and we wanted to have some tea in Carturesti. Tough luck, they were preparing for a nice little concert there. So we went to a little cafe we both knew, had pizza and tea and talked a lot. I loved the way she seemed so glow. She looked great and I could feel a certain strength and determination in her that have been growing in the meanwhile. Good for her! Do stay childish as you are, you are so at the right moments :)

For some unknown reasons (all being crappy around me: cold weather, lots of stress, lots of work and me translating all weekend, no significant other, no fun ahead, looking for a new place to move in, school has started etc), I feel great lately. It all hit me at a certain point: I did forget myself for feelings I considered wrong at the time, for not doing everything I wanted. I've been feeling happy and free. I feel the world is at my feet and that it will all keep going from great to even better than that.

Also, I would like to congratulate myself for reading as much as I had planned to during the first two months of 2007. The target I had set was of at least 3 books per moth. Up to now, I've been doing great, I will even receive bonus points for February :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 10:24 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2/25/2007 10:03 PM, Blogger Fyurien said…

    Gee, and I said I understood you better :)

    But to be honest, if there is something making you so hard to read, it's that little inconsistency (or maybe some other thing you are doing). Did you not know such things are always harder to read?

     
  • At 2/25/2007 10:06 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Please be more specific about this inconsistency that you say I am guilty of.

     
  • At 2/26/2007 12:49 AM, Blogger Pecos Blue said…

    So do you like?

    Monty was great I have not seen it in years. I wonder if I would still find it as funny.

     
  • At 2/26/2007 8:13 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I think it wouldn't be as funny as the first time. But if it's been a long time since you've seen it, there are big chances to really enjoy it. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.