Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007
A New Apartment
Silviana and I were really lucky yesterday. At 7 pm we reached the first apartment we were supposed to see. Before going up, the real estate agent called the owner. He was kind enough to tell he had already rented the apartment half an hour ago. Bummer!

We went to meet another agent and see another apartment. It was in a way better area than this one. We went in, talked to the owners and also fell in love with the place. We also closed the deal. We paid the agent last night and the owner today. We've got ourselves a nice little place! Not very expensive for what it offers (we have air conditioning, can you imagine what that will mean this summer?) and it's about 15 minutes from where I live now. All peachy!

We're moving on March 1st. A lot of packing and a lot of baggage carrying will follow. But starting next Monday, it will all be settled. As soon as I manage to arrange everything, I'll post some photos of the new place.

After agreeing to move there, I started to feel really sad. It is final, I am moving out from a place I really love and far from memories of many happy moments. Of course this was a great time to remember each smile and all the laughter the apartment was filled with. Luckily for me, Silviana stayed for a sleep over, so I felt a little better. Now that the melancholy has passed, I am thrilled we managed to get it all solved so quickly.

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 12:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.