Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Feed me the News, Quickly!
I was reading a 9 AM article on major comebacks of reunited bands in 2007, when I realized that I am really way behind in this field. As in many others. So here is what I knew:

Take That without Robbie Williams (sounds about right, he has a pretty good career going on without them). Yup, short list. Now let me present the list of other bands who decided they can still promote a pretty good sound together:

Boyzone. Yes, Ronan Keating and his crew thought they might give it another try. They also have a strong reason: 1 million pounds each.

Spice Girls. They had tried something like this once, didn't they? Only four of them, then they disappeared again. Well, better luck this time!

Michael Jackson, as part of Jackson's Five. To quote a line from Not Another Teen Movie, damn! That's just wack!

The Police have already reunited. And they're going to be on tour soon (all tickets sold already).

Genesis: they'd started to think Phil Collins would do just fine among them.

Further rumors: Led Zepellin, The Who etc.

Mmkay...These two lists are even more unbalanced than Romania's competitive advantages and disadvantages!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 11:11 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3/08/2007 10:13 AM, Blogger ilya said…

    i don't think the who were ever officially broken up. however with only two of the four original members alive, i'm thinking this won't be much of a reunion

     
  • At 3/08/2007 11:33 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, if Queen is doing so great without Freddy Mercury, I think The Who also have their chances :)

     
  • At 3/13/2007 9:44 AM, Blogger ilya said…

    i'm not very impressed with queen's new vocalist. he looks like a monkey to me (and no i'm not referring just to actual looks but rather the way he acts on stage too...). and his voice cannot be compared to freddy's.

     
  • At 3/13/2007 11:55 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I pretty much doubt anyone can be compared to Freddy as vocalist of Queen.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.