Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007
My Last Blog Post
Bloggers: The blogosphere is coming to an end. You have one last post. What is it going to be? What is the final summary of your blog? What is the one last gem that you want to leave with your readers?
Urban Monk has created this very interesting meme as he needs entries for a good cause. For each link back he gets he will put one dollar aside. The moment he reaches 500, he will donate the amount to a charity. Mig (Mihaela Lica) has tagged me with this one.

Dear all,

This is a sad moment for all of us and especially for me, as I am so attached to this blog for all that it has brought to me. It's been over years since I have created Words of a Broken Mirror and I still come back here with great joy every day.

First things first, I have to say a huge thank you to George. Besides teaching at my faculty and being quite good at it, his was the first blog I've ever read. His blogroll pointed out my first steps in the blogosphere and after a few months of reading, I decided I should have my own blog. I still check his blog daily.

I made a lot of great friends through this blog. Old friends, Bart, Deb, Doshar, Haal, Loloma, Lou, Mo, Moon, Raluca, Sarah, Shirazi and Tota, newer friends, Ali, Mig, Naomi, NetBoy, Om Luji, RaduC, Safiya, Zu, offline friends and friends of their's, faculty colleagues, work colleagues, Alex Cucu, Cris, Chief, Cris V, Cristian Curus, Mon, Ryan, Silviana, Sim, Tudor and last but not even close to least, Trisi, the newest addition to my circle of friends who I met at exactly the right time, they all lived this blogging experience with me. Some stopped blogging some time ago and are still missed.

So thank you all for sharing this experience with me, for your thoughts, experience, comments, views, emails, chats and conversations. The Internet will definitely be a lot duller without your contributions to the blogosphere.

P.S. All of you mentioned here can consider themselves tagged. And I remind you, this is for a good cause.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Alina @ 10:12 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 4/17/2007 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are an angel! :) So many tags at once! I am sure that the Urban Monk will personally come here to tank you for your help. Let's hope that your friends will join in and help the Monk raise even more than 500. I wonder how many links he's gathered so far... BTW... prepare yourself for a new tag.

     
  • At 4/17/2007 1:35 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you for your kind words, Mig! Wow, this will be tag week, definitely, I have another one pending :)

    I hope he makes lots of money!

     
  • At 4/17/2007 2:00 PM, Blogger Beatrice said…

    Ok, you definately made me blush today, other than that, I am very lucky I have found you and I am happy to count myself as your friend. :)
    As for the blogging part, the bug is already in, recently because of you as well, so I am almost there. :P

     
  • At 4/17/2007 3:05 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, Trisi, no need to blush. I am lucky to have you as my friend, you know :)

    I am really looking forward to that blog of yours which is now on the making :)

     
  • At 4/18/2007 12:59 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Done! Thank you for your kind words too :)

     
  • At 4/18/2007 9:56 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    You're welcome Safiya, than you for accepting the tag!

     
  • At 4/23/2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Zu said…

    Sorry, I have been "off the net" for a few days, I'll answer your tag right now- and thank you for calling me your friend :-)...

     
  • At 9/15/2007 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tag fulfilled (eventually). http://blog.360.yahoo.com/advantis_backup?p=393

    The original tagger is no longer donating any money, but what the hell :)

     
  • At 9/17/2007 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, you did take your time, didn't you :P:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.