Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, April 05, 2007
I don't Boo-Boo
Those going to the movie theater in Plaza Romania might have seen the Boo Boo add. It is stupid and annoying! And I would only allow it to be shown before children's movies. That's all! In a room full of young and careless young people it is just...not right. So yeah, when I don't hate the add, it just makes me laugh. I would never take my kids to Boo Boo. They need real food, not cakes and juice, which the ad promotes. Oh, and I just loved the part in which "Daddy" drinks a cold beer while "Mommy" drinks a coffee. Yeah, good policy!
posted by Alina @ 4:33 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 4/05/2007 7:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I've never heard of Boo Boo before so I had a look at the website and that didn't really clear anything up. Is it a fast food place? What's Boo Boo?

     
  • At 4/06/2007 10:55 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Apparently, it is a place where kids play and parents eat and drink while watching them. The ad they play before the movies is a really silly song actually with some stupid animation...

     
  • At 4/10/2007 1:55 AM, Blogger Mihaela Lica Butler said…

    Do they REALLY say "la bu bu"? Am I too old or too ... No, I cannot believe this! They do sing "labubu" and that's not all! She stops to do or to make WHAT? I understand your problem... but what have I done?! Loool!

     
  • At 4/10/2007 2:00 AM, Blogger Mihaela Lica Butler said…

    You made me explore the site! He he! I know my English sucks, but it's not my mother's tongue. Have you noticed that they are not even able to spell Romanian words right? Their idiotic song should be the last worry on our minds! If kids are going to play there and learn from those people... I really worry!

     
  • At 4/11/2007 11:02 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Mig, I think she stops to grab a bite (pap ceva)but I'm not sure. I did not dare explore the site. hearing the song before my movie was enough to keep me away. :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.