Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, April 02, 2007
My Playlist for the last couple of days
Well, these past few days (starting last Wednesday I think) have seen a repeat of the same songs. over and over again. It all looks like this:
1. Hande Yener - Acele Etme
2. Tarkan - Hup
3. Mustafa Sandal - Moonlight
4. Tarkan - Dudu
5. Mustafa Sandal - Kop
6. Tarkan - Verme
7. Tarkan - Gulumse Kaderine.

I blame myself, Trisi for Hande Yener, and Ryan for helping me out with this. :)
posted by Alina @ 1:16 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4/02/2007 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heehhh, Hande Yener,Acele Etme, blame it on the moon, honey. I am so happy you listen to this, it is so special for me, as I have already told ya gazillions of times, :P I love sharing it with you, now.

     
  • At 4/02/2007 6:07 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    B, I take pride in making you listen to Tarkan. So yeah, I also love this sharing stuff :) Ok, kizim? :)

     
  • At 4/02/2007 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deal, kizim!!! :)

    me slow thinker, got it just now, hahhah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.