Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, April 02, 2007
News of a Great Weekend
As I said on Saturday, the first day of my weekend was not all bright and sunny. So we thought it would be good for a movie. We chose 300. What can I say? Lots and lots of hot looking men. Fighting. And winning...although they all die in the end. It was not a great movie. But Gerard Butler was the leading man. And the Spartan Queen, oh she was great! My favorite from the whole movie. My favorite quote from now on: "This will not end fast. You will not enjoy it. For I am not your queen". At the time she was killing a guy. He was a traitor, an abuser and generally a moron, so he deserved it.

Anyway, if you like stories about true soldiers, fighting for honor and freedom, if you are not easily scared of by a nation that threw unfit babies from a cliff, then you should see the movie. Oh, and also you should make sure you don't have a problem with the "no prisoners, no mercy" principle. Or if you just want to enjoy the view of very well-built, handsome, gorgeous men. Other than that, the movie is a little bit too commercial for my taste.

Then there was this extremely great person that came to visit. Namely Sim. And Bruno. And their "little alien" that they want to be a boy and I want it to be a girl. I missed her so much, with her sarcasm and warm smile at the same time. I wish we could somehow see each other more often.
posted by Alina @ 10:45 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 4/02/2007 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Lots and lots of hot looking men. Fighting. And winning...although they all die in the end. It was not a great movie. But Gerard Butler was the leading man."

    Oh, how much I hear ya about the hot part of it. Yummy! I have to rewatch this at home for the special effects, yeah right... *shifty eyes*

     
  • At 4/02/2007 6:11 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Special effects? So this is what we call lots of hot guys now? Ok, fine by me :D

     
  • At 4/03/2007 4:21 AM, Blogger Naomi said…

    "Hot men"??? Maybe I should check it out!! :)

     
  • At 4/03/2007 4:22 AM, Blogger Naomi said…

    By the way, thanks for visiting my site. :)

     
  • At 4/03/2007 10:55 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Naomi, u should definitely do that. And no need to thank me, it's always my pleasure :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.