Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, March 31, 2007
Weekend Thoughts
They said it would be sunny this weekend. So I could hardly wait to run out of the house and wander and get lost on the streets of Bucharest. Well, no sun here! But we are still getting out of the house, going to search for new streets and new photos to take. And Cherry Mocha, and some work, and we are taking our books with us, maybe we also do some reading.

It seems I seriously need these long walks during the weekend. I can't stand just sitting around the house. Like me brain needed some venting.

Cismigiu Park, last Saturday

This is my third day with an extremely good mood. You know, sun is shining, birds are singing, doors and windows open and never close in your face (actually they do, but you don't see it), and everything, everything is going to be just fine! I wish the same state of mind to all of you this weekend.
posted by Alina @ 11:04 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 3/31/2007 2:00 PM, Blogger Beatrice said…

    Heheh, I've got sun around here, in The Netherlands, go figure!! I am sending you some rays from the country with low skies. ;)
    I have been bycicling a bit today, and I had a small breakfast in a nice cafe.
    I am anxious to see some of your pics, if you care to share. Have a weekend as you like it! Kisses.

     
  • At 3/31/2007 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I haven't been in Cismigiu when I was in Bucharest last year, but in Herastrau. It was huge and beatiful, yet, Ruxandra, the girl who joined me then, said she likes Cismigiu better. I almost got there too, but she had to go home and my feet were swolen from the walk (I walked all day, starting early morning until I left). But regardless of the park, I'm a sucker for long walks under the spring sun. So, next time I'm in Bucharest, I'll have some solution implemented against swolen feet. There's a lot of walking place around there (Siberian tiger style :D)

     
  • At 4/02/2007 10:28 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sorry, Trisi, no photos this time...I've been busy doing other little tasks :) Glad you've had sun, I am sure you've spent an amazing weekend.

     
  • At 4/02/2007 10:28 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Radu, Cismigiu is my favorite park ever. You should try going there if you have the chance.

     
  • At 4/02/2007 2:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I feel something from your words , a hiden pleasure and a happy feeling.
    I am so glade for you and wish you had an extra cool week-end.

     
  • At 4/02/2007 2:23 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you , I actually had a great weekend. Hope yours was also great! :)

     
  • At 4/02/2007 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, if the world doesn't end, in May (12-13) I'm in Bucharest. And visit more places than last year. With a bit of luck, I'll make you my tour guide :P

     
  • At 4/02/2007 3:43 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    sure, I'll do my best to make some time to play the guide part :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.