Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007
News Worthiness
Does anyone still remember this old concept? Why do I care that Prince William has been touching girls' breasts in some club? Especially if I am reading a Romanian paper. And why is this a home page news? Not even in a less important section.

Ok, so he got lucky, the girl's family is happy. Do I have to read in a paper that having your breasts touched by a semi-drunk royalty has become a reason for family pride? Well, if I knew that, I wouldn't have bothered to study, work etc. I would have just chased some crowned-head-to-be.

Yes, he already has a girlfriend. And besides the fact her boyfriend has been naughty, she has to deal with the fact that the photo has been printed all around the world. I do wonder, has everyone left the "almost cheating" part to the end of the article, as some more spice to add, or do only Romanian papers leave the moral aspects to the end of the article, the part most likely to be skipped?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Alina @ 2:30 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 3/28/2007 3:57 PM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Alina,

    Well in Morocco, we have our very own Royal Family. It's quite routine to read on the first page that the King had dinner with his in-laws the night before.

    But you see we have good reason for keeping tabs on our King and his family.

    Pathetic no?

     
  • At 3/28/2007 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well people dont judge the royal familly as ordinary people and they givee them excuses when mistaken, they feel they are protecting their symbols.

     
  • At 3/28/2007 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now there's an idea... I proclaim myself "the prince of -nothing you know about-" :D Alright, since I'm royalty now, I'll go touch some breasts in public. See you later :)

     
  • At 3/28/2007 5:16 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Lou, that is the same as us reading in Romania about the Romanian President driving after having drunk alcohol or anything related to our politicians. But what do I care about the British Royal family? They have nothing to do with me.
    And no, it is not pathetic :) Not that much.

    Hechkok, you are right, rules are bent for royalty.

    Radu, you go do that :D I'll come take the photos, so that the girls' families can be proud!

     
  • At 3/29/2007 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see where you're going. You want me to touch your boobs too, otherwise you wouldn't come to "take pictures" :P Or maybe you have one of those "telescope" cameras which you can very well use to take pictures of the lunar landing sites of the missions NASA did a while back, and make the photos from a building nearby? :D

     
  • At 3/29/2007 9:45 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Radu, I wouldn't want you touching my boobs. I do have to concentrate on the photos, then sell them for an extremely high price. Besides,I am not that keen on royalty...But would go for any of the men listed in that previous post you may remember :D

     
  • At 3/29/2007 10:54 AM, Blogger Ryan said…

    Sex sells. Gossip sells. And any publicity is good publicity. Because now I know Prince Williams has a girlfriend. Doesn't that make her family proud?...

     
  • At 3/29/2007 11:05 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah, I am sure they are all deliriously happy!

     
  • At 3/29/2007 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (this is getting awkward, but if I explicitly tag these comments as "jokes", I can get away with it :D) I could just drop my title after you take the pictures... :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.